Chapter 22 - Short Laughter

Chapter 12 - Short Laughter

(Y/N's POV)

My eyes widen, and I try to escape his grasp, but he held me tightly, not even loosening up a bit.

"N-N-No," I yelled, not caring if others hear. My face turned red, I was so embarrassed that he had realized. His grip on me got tighter as I tried to get away more. He attempted to pick me up but failed. I tried to squirm and wiggle, even stepping on his feet, but nothing would make him relax his grip. "Yoongi, please let go," I begged. He didn't answer but managed to pick me up. I kept squirming as he walked towards the door. I quickly look at the door which Taehyung was holding open. I didn't want to be carried in front of everyone, I don't even want to be seen with them. "Yoongi." He looked down at me, still calm and collected as usual. "If I tell you will you put me down?" He smirks and puts me down. I turned away from him.

"Now Kitten, will you tell me if you are-" He was talking out loud this time, and I panicked.

"YES!" I shouted, stunning everyone. "But I'm not an animal," I whispered this time. I looked down, feeling less than garbage. Yoongi noticed, and did something surprising

"I'm sorry, Kitten. I shouldn't have compared what you're going through with that. Will you forgive me?" He whispered, his voice low and alluring. No, I won't forgive you. You make me feel horrible. I kept my eyes on the ground, and I guess he didn't like that because he forcefully lifted my chin up to look at him. "You will forgive me, right?" His whispers were calm and collected but his eyes were warning me. I nodded and he patted my head. He turned me around back towards a confused Taehyung and put his hand on my shoulder. I flinched under his touch but immediately regained my composure. He gave me a nudge and I walked forward, his hand never leaving my shoulder. I took a small glance back to Jimin. He was still sitting on the ledge, but watching me. I looked back forward and we walked back towards the elevator, we all got on and it was silent. We got off the elevator and walked out of the employees only door. Girls immediately continued swooning and saying more awful things about me with them.

"Yoongi, we still need dinner, and we all know Jin won't be cooking tonight," Jungkook said while running in front of us. Yoongi stops and takes his hand off of my shoulder. I look at him and then back at Jungkook. Before Yoongi could respond Hoseok jumped in.

"Jungkook, that's a brilliant idea, I'm starving!" Hoseok pushes Yoongi out of his way and grabs my hand.

"Aren't you hungry as well, Sunshine?" I nodded. I really wanted Panda Express, and I wanted to just change the topic and mood. "Sunshine, you go to the food court with Taehyung, the rest of us will meet you two there." I cocked my head, confused as to why they were leaving. Taehyung came from the back and held out his hand, he was being a gentleman. Odd. I put my hand in his and he smiles a boxy smile and pulls me towards the food court, his steps quick and long. We were all of a sudden stopped by a lady. She smiled widely at Taehyung and didn't even look at me. She had lots of makeup and designer clothes. She got closer to him and started to touch his chest. He looked at me, as I just awkwardly watched. She was moving her hands slowly down to his...hands. She took his hands in hers and shoved mine away. He looked interested.

"Taehyungie, what are you doing with an ugly slut like her?" Her words soft and almost seductive even. I looked over to where the others had left. Maybe I could make another break for it. I hear a loud thump, but don't pay attention. I could say I'm going to the food court, and- I felt someone grab my hand as I was thinking about how I could getaway. I looked back Taehyung, his grip on my hand tight but not painful. I looked back towards the lady and see she is on the ground crying. Her heavy mascara dripping down, and her cheek a dark red with deep white marks in the shape of a hand. I looked back at Taehyung confused and concerned.