Chapter 36 - His Attempts

(Namjoon's POV)

I looked back at Yoongi, who was now looking at me with a grin that meant trouble. Hoseok had the same expression as Yoongi. Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other with that wonderful bloodthirst expression. I looked over at Jin, hoping to see him half smiling, but he wouldn't look at me as he held his bandaged side. Jimin just stared at the others before getting up.

"Are we going to start a war?" Jimin spoke. His voice was low, but excited. I smirked at him, and he grinned sadistically.

"Hey, Joon, don't you know that friendly fire is on?" Taehyung scoffed, "Like come on, if you wanted to know you could have asked instead of testing it out on 4 of us." I chuckled at him. I looked back at Jin hoping to see him trying to hide a smile but he wasn't laughing. He wasn't smiling. He wouldn't even look at any of us.

"Hey, but like, do we even actually know who it was?" Yoongi spoke up, making me look back at him. "I mean we normally get rid of everyone who tries to cross us, so I'm not sure who would be ballsy enough to break into Y/N and Hosoeks room." I sighed, knowing that we were going to be working over time. I stared at the wall for a second trying to remember who we might have pissed off.

"I got it!" Hoseok said brightly. "Probably someone that wanted revenge after I killed all those people at the ball!" He snickered to himself trying to hide his laughter. "That was honestly a lot of fun." He said out loud finally.

"Hey that's right, we kinda dealt with that situation kind of what would I say.... Messily." Taehyung spoke. I looked at him and his expression was confusing.

"Taehyung is right, but only the low life groups that can't even make it to the top 150 go to the pleasure houses. So, they couldn't even hold their own in a war." Yoongi scoffed before continuing, "Besides, I don't even know how they'd get invited in the first place, they are pitiful."

I started to think over what Yoongi said. He had a really good point. Nobody that small could be dumb enough to break in, so who else did we overlook? I was cut off by Hoseok yelling. 

"Jin, stop!" I look at Hoseok and then at Jin, who is trying to get out of the bed. He was holding his side while trying to pour out pain relievers. He ended up just taking the bottle before finally standing up. I walk over to Hoseok, who's now trying to get Jin back into bed. Jin quickly, and probably painfully, gets out from Hoseok's grasp. He stops in front of me.

"Joon, please move." His calm voice in a situation like this pissed me off. I didn't move and just watched him. "Fine then, I'll go around you." He tries to do what he said, but I block his movement again. I looked at his side, he was holding it extremely tightly.

"What are you trying to do? You're just going to make your side hurt worse." I hissed at him. Annoyance spreading over him.

"My side wouldn't be hurting if it wasn't for a certain asshole who can't even figure out his own goddamn feel-" Jin cut himself off. He looked away and at the others. "Y/N hasn't gotten her pain relievers yet, that's all I'm doing." I widened my eyes for just a second, the realization hitting me like a ton of bricks. Fuck, I completely forgot!? My princess is probably in so much pain.

"I can do it, Jin" Jungkook spoke up. Jin shook his head.

"No, no. I can do it. Don't worry about me." He tried to smile at Jungkook, but only a sad smile formed. He immediately turned away and back to me. He walked past me swiftly, or at least to the best he could, and I grab his arm. A quiet groan comes from his chest.