Chapter 9 - Run Away Bunny

(Y/N's POV)

I don't know what time it was, but it was dark. My eyes were so droopy but I was so thirsty. I didn't get up or feel like getting up, but I wanted, no, needed water. But my eyes also needed more rest.

My eyes stayed closed but my ears heard a click. It was my door being opened. My eyes slowly opened to see Namjoon and Jin's silhouettes. I turned onto my stomach to get more comfortable.

"Why do you want to check on her again?" Jin asked quietly. He looked even more tired.

"I wanted to see if she was awake?" Namjoon replied, taking small steps towards the bed with Jin close behind him. "I guess she's not." he let out a low small chuckle as Jin quietly laughed as well. "I guess I gave her too much of the painkiller," he sighed, "At least I hope she isn't in pain anymore."

"Jin? Namjoon?" my voice was raspy and dry. I was struggling to stay awake.

"Sorry Princess, did we wake you?" Namjoon responded so quietly. I shook my head lightly, not wanting to, to be honest.

"Can you get me a cup of water?" I managed to get out. Namjoon was about to turn towards the bathroom, but Jin was already in there filling a glass cup up with water. Namjoon sighed and stepped closer to my bed. He crouched down to my level. His eyes were so soft. Jin came back in and put the cup on the nightstand.

"How's your back and shoulders, sweetie?" Jin's voice was soft and tired filled. I barely noticed but when Jin asked me how I was, Namjoon visibly tensed a little.

"I can't really," I yawned mid-sentence. Damn, my eyes were so heavy, "feel my back and shoulders that much." My eyes closed for a second but reopened again.

"That's good sweetie." Jin cooed. Namjoon tensed up again. I wonder why he keeps tensing up. "Well Y/N sweetie, we have work to finish up, so you just get some more sleep okay?" He cooed once again. Stop being nice. I'm supposed to hate you. You bastards were the ones who hurt me! You kidnapped me, you stole me from my Aunt. I want to go home. I was too tired to show emotion. Jin turned towards the door and began to walk out, but stopped and turned around again.

" Come on Joon." Jin's voice had a hint of annoyance. Namjoon turned towards Jin and back at me. I couldn't keep my eyes open...

"Goodnight Princess, Sleep we-." Was all I heard. Everything then went black.

. . .

The warm sun was shining on my face. This reminds me of the morning four days ago, that makes today a Thursday. I sighed and rolled onto my side, coming face to face with the cup of water Jin left on the nightstand. Wasn't that a dream? The water reminded me of how thirsty I was. I grabbed the cup, and chugged the water, ignoring the throbbing pain in my shoulder. I finished the water and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand in order to get rid of the excess liquid. I pulled the covers off me. I slowly sit up, my back and shoulders still throbbing, but not as bad as yesterday. I swing my legs over the edge and walk to my closet. I open the white door and walked in. Man, I still love this closet. I picked out a shirt with a panda on it. I giggle at the sweat pants I picked. They were black with writing on the butt saying 'You all need Jesus.' I grabbed a standard pair of black underwear and bra. I cringed at the thought that they bought these themselves. I walked into the bathroom and set my clothes down on the counter. I turned the shower on and waited for it to get at the right temperature. I then stripped my clothes off and stepped in. The warm water caressed my body. "This is nice," I mumbled to myself.

{20 minutes later}

I step out and wrap a towel around my body. I've gotten so thin. I don't think I've eaten since Monday... or was it Sunday? I can't remember. I dried myself off and wrapped my hair in another towel. I got dressed and stepped out of the bathroom. I find a blow dryer, after looking through almost all the cabinets. I begin to dry my hair and don't notice that someone walked into my room. When I finished, I flinched when someone started talking.

"Aww how cute. You got scared of me." Taehyung giggled. I turned around and immediately turned right back around.

"T-Taehyung where's you s-shirt?" I stuttered while starting to turn a little pink. He let out a low chuckle.

"What's the problem, Bunny? Do you not like that I'm shirtless.?" He joked, causing me to turn a more of a reddish color. "If you don't like it," he paused and got closer and whispered, "You could always take yours off" He started to laugh when I turned around and gave him a look of disbelief. I pushed him away and made my way to the door. He just started to laugh louder. I speed-walked out the door. "Are we playing chase now?" He yelled, "I'll count to 20 and if I catch or find you..." He paused. I stopped. "Well, we'll see what happens." His voice echoed through the halls. I started to pick up my pace, ignoring the fact that my back was screaming in pain.

"1..," I can't get caught! "2..," I turned a corner. Another hallway. "3... 4....5...," How fucking big is this place?? "7...8...9...10...," I opened an unlocked door and back in, quietly closing the door behind me.

"Y/N?" I turned to see a confused Jimin and Jungkook sitting in chairs surrounded by computers.

"15.." I could hear Taehyung yelling the numbers.

"SHHH," I put my finger up to my lips. They turned to each other and evil grins grew on their faces.

"17..18," My time was almost up, but before I knew it, these two sold me out.

"Taehyungie, Y/N is hiding in the hacking room!!" Jungkook screamed at the top of his lungs. WHY!? WHY JUNGKOOK WHY!? I swung the door open and turned really quick and flipped him off. I ran down the hall and tried every door handle.

"20. Bunny, ready or not, here I come." he was laughing so hard I could barely understand him. I finally found a door that said Min on it, it was unlocked. I opened it quickly and shut it ever so quietly. I heard loud footsteps running down the hallway towards the room I was previously in. I backed up, exhausted and hurting. I then bumped into something. I turned around. My heart dropped.

"Y-Yoongi, w-what are you d-doing here?" I would actually rather be caught by Taehyung than be in here with Yoongi. He just gave me a death glare. I heard Taehyung calling my name out as if I would come to his call. His footsteps were getting closer to this room. Yoongi grabbed my wrist. I thought he was gonna sell me out to Taehyung or beat me again, but to my surprise, he lead me to his closet. He put motioned for me to hurry up and be quiet. I stood there shocked, so he decided to just shove me in and close the door. The door opened and I held my breath knowing it was Taehyung.

"Yoongi, did Y/N come in here? She's trying to run away from me." His voice was all giddy and excited. I was shocked at what Yoongi said:

"Nope she isn't here, she ran towards the stairs."

A/N: Thank you to all the people who read this. It means a lot to both of us. I hope you'll stay with us until the end.