Chapter 20 - Songs and Books

(Yoongi's POV)

Jin came out of nowhere and grabbed Namjoon's arm. I wasn't happy either that he had told her that at the moment.

"Why would you tell her that right now!" Jin was now yelling instead of trying to calm them down. Y/N was crying so hard, I didn't even know someone could cry that hard. None of the others would look at Y/N after what just happened, especially Jimin. I shifted my grip again and started to walk towards my studio. They were all fighting still, but it was rare when Jin would join the arguments. My back was practically wet, but I didn't care.

(Y/N's POV)

"Y-Yoongi, the screams, and gunshots are getting louder. I didn't do it. I didn't kill them. Yoongi I didn't do-" He opened the door, and immediately put me down on a big, comfy, gamer chair. He kneeled down in front of me and put his hands on my knees.

"Y/n, listen to me and listen to me good. It was mine and Jungkook's fault for not getting you out of there." He stood up and turned the chair towards the desk. Yoongi pulled up a chair next to me and gave me a short smile. "How about you help me with a song?" I pulled my hands away from my ears as the screams started to get quieter and the shots turned to silence. I looked at him. Music was my passion and happiness. "Here, you can listen to what I wrote." He put a song on and paused it. He held out a pair of headphones. I sheepishly grabbed them and slid them on. He started to play the song. It was beautiful. He sang about a piano, and how it was always there, how it was such a big part of his life. The hardships he went through. When it ended, I wanted to listen to it again. I looked over at him and he was working on something.

"Y-Yoongi, can I listen to it again?" I whispered. He looked over at me and smiled. It didn't disappear immediately, instead, it lingered. He leaned over and put the song on a loop. It would keep playing until I wanted something else to listen to. It was soothing, So much for helping him with a song. I closed my eyes and just listened. I was engulfed in the music, but I felt someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and took off the headphones, setting them down while looking over at Yoongi.

"Are you feeling better, Kitten?" He whispered. I nodded my head and he picked me up. He held me close to him and walked towards his door.

"You know, I can walk." He laughed lightly. He was being so strange, he surely wasn't acting normal. He opened the door and turned the lights off. He closed the door and walked down the hall.

"Yeah, I know, but I want to take you to the living room." He looks down at me and grins but looks up and frowns. He comes to a halt.

"What's up, Joon?" Yoongi's voice was now cold and annoyed. I looked at Namjoon, and he glared at Yoongi.

"Put her down, Yoongi." Namjoon command. Yoongi just tried to walk past him, but Namjoon grabbed his arm. "I said put her down. Right now." Namjoon's voice was low and threatening.

"Yoongi, I can walk, it's-" He immediately cut me off, his voice becoming rude and demanding.

"No, you're fine. I'll carry you." He was looking at me, but I think he was talking towards Namjoon.

"No, Princess, I think it would be better if you walk," Namjoon spoke through gritted teeth. I didn't know what to do. I can walk, but I don't want to define Yoongi, especially with him in such a good mood, but I still don't want to make Namjoon mad. I looked at Yoongi and stepped down out of his arms. Namjoon smirked, but it quickly vanished when I grabbed Yoongi's arm and started to walk to the living room. Yoongi was then the one who was smirking victoriously. I could feel Namjoon's stare on me the whole time we were walking. When we made it to the living room, all the boys were there, still fuming, but sitting silently. Though Jin was just sitting there, reading a book. I hide behind Yoongi, afraid they might yell at me.