Chapter 4 - Broken Rules

(Y/N's POV)

I pulled his hand away, "What the fu-", I quickly glanced over to Jin, hoping I caught myself in time. "I mean what the freak do you mean I belong to you!? I don't belong to anyone." I spat. My confidence came back flooding. I narrowed my eyes directly at Namjoon. If glares could kill, I would be dead over 100 times. His glares were terrifying.

Namjoon turned "Jin, go grab Jungkook, he will be able to restrain her.", Namjoon said to Jin. Jin nodded his head and went up the stairs. "You should have just behaved; The first time we asked." Namjoon sighed "It would have been easier on you." I looked around and saw the man who pinned me down yesterday. Goddamnit. I mentally cursed myself. I turned towards the door hoping to get away, but as soon as I carefully took two steps, a pair of bigger and well-built arms wrapped around me and proceeded to pick me up.

"Come on, this is fucking stupid as hell! If you don't let me go I will call the cops." I kept squirming and trying to kick him. Then he did something that I didn't know he would do. He slammed me into the ground. All the wind was knocked out of me "U-Ugh..." I couldn't catch my breath, my back was aching. While I was attempting to breathe he picked me up again.

"Man, that looked like that hurt, though I did warn you about learning your place." He let out a little chuckle a smile plastered on his smug face. Are those dimples? I thought. As I now know his name, Jungkook threw me over his shoulder.

"I like the view." Jungkook joked to others. My face flushed red, and I started hitting his back as an instinct.

"PUT ME DOWN! PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN THIS INSTANT!" I was screaming. My eyes widened when a hand was placed over my mouth. I focused my gaze down on who dares to do this while I was protesting. Jimin was now behind Jungkook, not looking amused while keeping me quiet.

"Shut up. You might wake up Yoongi, and that's never go-,"Jimin's sentence was cut off by someone else.

"WHO THE FUCK IS YELLING AT THIS HOUR!?" An unfamiliar voice screamed.

"Well currently you are, right now Hyung." Another unfamiliar voice said. It was coming through the door I so desperately want to escape through, but I couldn't because of this stupid 'Jungkook'. "Shut the fuck up Hoseok, or I'll-," Yoongi than was cut off by Jin. "If I hear someone curse one more time, they had better learn how to cook for themselves 'cause I'm not feeding them for 2 weeks straight. Do I make myself clear?" I watched as I saw everyone nod their heads. He looked over at me and cocked an eyebrow, "Well do I make myself clear or not?" his voice was hard and stern. He didn't have his normal happy smile. I scoffed and rolled my eyes before slightly nodding my head. As soon as I agreed, his happy smile was back. Creepy, but he is still the nicest. I was moved and dropped onto the couch, only to look up and find myself being surrounded by the men except the one I kicked earlier. I should have kicked him harder. I lightly grinned to myself. My thinking was interrupted by Namjoon snapping his fingers in front of me. I looked up at them and snarled. He grabbed my chin again, this time tighter.

"You better listen up because these rules will keep you out of trouble."

 RULES OF THE HOUSE 

1. It is prohibited that you leave the house without at least 2 other people.

2. Our word is law. If we tell you to do something you better do it or there will be consequences. This does not include sexual or breaking any rules so one will get a punishment.

3. The garage is locked, in case it is not you not allowed to go down there. There are rooms that are off-limits at all times.

4. At night you lock your door, failure in doing this will result in punishment.

5. You will be respectful to us at all times, no raising of the voice, no cursing, and no back talk.

6. You may not go out of the house or your room past sunset unless you have permission.

7. You can't drink, without permission.

8. You must keep your room clean and have to help clean after meals when asked.

"Do you understand these rules, Kim Y/N?" Namjoon asked, "You can keep the rules with you so you don't forget." How the hell does he know my name?!

"I don't understand why I'm here." My anger was bubbling up "What the hell do you want with me? I've done nothing to you, I've got no money, I haven't stolen, I'm sure as hell not pretty, so why am I here!?" I screamed in his face. I was angry, scared, and confused all at once. I wanted answers. He leaned closer to me and I backed up as much as I could as he did.

"You broke rule 5 already Princess, but I forgive you since I'm feeling generous today." He let out a chuckle and the others just smiled and grinned, his voice wasn't loud but average. He got up and turned around to the others.

"You never answered why I'm here." My voice sounded distressed and quiet, which made me confused about how my tone changed so quickly,

He turned his head slightly to look at me. He had a huge grin imprinted on his face.

"Blame your Aunt"