Chapter 12 - Oppa

Chapter 10 - Oppa

(Y/N's POV)

Namjoon kept laughing. Wasn't he just furious over something? I stuck my tongue out at Yoongi, making him scoff. His eyes softened when he looked down at me. Yoongi groaned and walked away, but not with out handing the remote to Namjoon. Now I was stuck in the hallway alone with the guy I'm trying to get away from. I look over Namjoons shoulder to see Jimin and Jungkook walking our direction.

"Princess, would you like to-" Namjoon was cut off by Jimin and Jungkook going around Namjoon, and grabbing my arms. Namjoon's smile disappeared. They began dragging me away.

"How in the world did you escape Taehyung?" Jungkook asked me, his eyes wide like a bunny.

"Well, Kookie, if it weren't for Hobi, she would've been caught." Jimin answered in my place. They stopped me in front of a green door. Their hands left my arms, and Jimin knocked on the door. "You know, Y/N, you upset Taehyung alot when he couldn't find you," he knocked again, "so Jungkook and I thought it would be best if you said you were sorry and hung out with Taehyung." The door opened to reveal a half naked Taehyung. I immediately turned around when I saw him. I heard Jimin awwing and heard Jungkook mumble cute.

"What do you guys want?" His voice was cold, not bubbly like normal. Why would I know what's normal around here? I think it was Jungkook, but someone nudged me.

"I wanted to say sorry for running away and..." I felt another nudge on my other side. "If you wanted to hang out, or something." I felt like an awkward schoolgirl.

"Really!" His voice raised and was back to its bubbly self. "But, why are you not facing me?" I started to turn light pink.

"W-well the problem is that... well you don't have a shirt on." I mumbled. I heard someone snort. I turned around, and found Taehyung covering his mouth. I started to laugh. Not a fake laugh but an actual genuine laugh. Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other, shocked, but soon joined us. Taehyung walked back into his room and put a shirt on, still laughing a bit. He grabbed my hand, and lead me back down stairs, Jimin and Jungkook close behind. I willing walked behind Taehyung. Why am I being friendly with them? I have to get back to my Aunt. She'll keep me safe. Taehyung looked at me and smiled his huge box smile.

"Jin hyung should be cooking dinner, he cooks pretty late." He pulled me into the kitchen to find Jin just beginning to cook some food. I hadn't eaten in nearly 4 days. My stomach growled so loud I swear everyone in the house could hear. I turned red, a bright tomato type red.

"Oh, Sweetie. I'm sorry. I'll have something made soon, but Namjoon really hurt Hoseok and I had to attend to that." Jin watched all my movements until he saw Taehyung holding my hand. He walked over to me and kinda leaned down. "You wanna help me sweetie? It'll be quicker with two people." He smiled at me. I then had an idea that could possibly get me out of here.

"I would love to, Jin Oppa." I beamed, I was about to walk over to the sink and wash my hands but Taehyung tightened his grip. I looked down at my hand, my attempt to pull it out of his failed again when he would just tighten his grip. "Taehyung, you're hurting my hand." I tried to squirm my hand out once more. He finally let go as he looked me dead in the eyes. I cocked my head and turned around. I made my way to the sink and started to wash my hands. Earn the trust, act weak, befriend them, run away. Easy, right? I looked up and saw all four boys staring at me. Jin was smiling but the other three looked in disbelief. "What's wrong Oppa? Don't we have to make dinner?"

"Yes we do." Jin made a shooing motion to the three and turned back towards me. "What do you want to eat?"

"Can we have Bulgogi and kimchi fried rice?" I tried to do some puppy dog eyes, which were a success.

"Anything for you Sweetie." I started to cut some vegetables to eat with it, while Jin did almost everything else. I worked in awe of how talented Jin was in the kitchen. I wasn't paying attention and I accidentally cut my finger. 

"Ow!" I yelped. I immediately held my finger. Jin was next to me in less than a second inspecting the cut.

"Ooh, that doesn't look good..." he spoke softly. Tears welled up in my eyes, I looked at him.

"Am I gonna have to get stitches?" I was afraid of what he might say. I closed my eyes, hoping that the pain would magically go away.

"No you won't. I'll take you to the infirmary and we'll clean it up," He lead me out of the kitchen and down a hall I've never been down before. He opened a big metal door, and inside was a big white room with 7 beds, lots of medical tools, and medications. I saw Hoseok laying in one of the beds, with a black eye and busted lip. His nose looked a bit weird, then I realized it was broken and replaced. Did Namjoon really do this? I followed Jin to a bed. He sat me down and went and got alcohol pads, a thread and needle, a syringe with some sort of liquid in it, and loads of bandages. He grabbed my hand.

"Jin oppa, I thought you said I wouldn't need stitches" I cried, I hate needles so much. Shots and needles, lighting and thunder, death, and speaking in front of people are what terrifies me.

"I'm gonna give you a little bit of lidocaine there, so it'll numb it." I started to cry hysterically. He stopped to look at me and wiped the tears away. "Sweetie, it's just a small pinch." He tried to comfort me.

"Oppa, I'm scared." I kept crying. I then felt Jin's grip tighten a lot. The bed dipped behind me, I turned to see Hoseok, in pain sitting there. He gently pulled my head into the crook of his neck. I tried to stop crying,

"It's alright sunshine, we all have rainy days." He placed his hand on my head and stroked it. I felt a sharp object going into my arm. I cried out and tried to remove my arm, but felt jin and hoseok holding it in place. I just ended up bawling harder. Hoseok just cooed and stroked my head. I was crying and trying to move my arm so much that I hadn't realized that and he stitched my finger up and was now bandaging it. Realizing that he was done, the relief made me slowly stop crying and calm it down to a couple of sniffles. I looked over at Jin.

"I-Im sorry oppa for screaming and crying." I hiccuped. I was afraid that my actual fear had messed up my little bit of progress.

"It's alright sweetie, I now know your just terrified of shots and needles" He wiped my remaining tears away. Hoseok tensed up a bit behind me.

"Oppa, what about dinner?" I remembered that because me helping was how I got here, "I didn't ruin it for everyone right?"

"Of course you didn't , they are all used to eating super late anyways." He reassured me. "How about you go to the living room and watch something on Netflix." I nodded wiping away any last tears.

"Hobi are you gonna coming up as well?" I asked while turning towards him.

"He's gonna be up for dinner but he's going to rest for right now" Jin reassured me again, giving a Hoseok a look I didn't understand. Jin lead me back to the living room and got me to Netflix. He handed me the remote and left to the kitchen. I turned on Meteor Garden, and started to watch the 18th episode. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs but didn't give it much mind to it. The footsteps got closer and stopped behind the couch. I turned to see Namjoon, he hopped over the couch and sat down. I turned my head away from him and back to the T.V. I don't want him to see my face. My eyes are probably so puffy and red. He was smiling, showing his signature dimples, but when he turned towards me his smile faded away into a sad look of concern.

"Princess, have you been crying?"