Chapter 10 - Hiding Buddies

(Y/N's POV)

I heard Taehyung sigh, a little disappointed that I had actually gotten away. "She's hurt and yet she still can slip away," Taehyung said while chuckling. He turned on his heels and ran down the hall towards the stairs. I heard the door click behind him. I'm assuming Yoongi just closed the door. I opened the closet door a little to peek out, but only to see Yoongi simply sitting on his bed. He looked extremely annoyed. I closed the door hoping he would go away.

"Get out here." I heard Yoongi call.

"I don't want to," I, called back, having little hope that he would let me stay there.

I heard a slight creak and the closet door slammed open. I jumped in surprise, making a squeaking noise in the process. I closed my eyes tightly, afraid to face him... but nothing happened. I cracked my eyes open a little and looked over. Yoongi had been holding his hand out to me. I look up at him and back at his hand.

"Well, are you going to take it or not?" He groaned. I hesitantly take his hand. He pulls me up, and I stumble and trip over my feet. I wait to hit the hard ground but only land on something softish. I opened my eyes only to be basically hovering over Yoongi. I gasped and turned bright pink.

"I-I'm sorry," I sprang up and turned towards the door. I would rather find a different spot to hide. I quickly opened the door and made my way out.

"Hey get back here!" Is all I hear Yoongi yell, probably alerting Taehyung of where I was. I turned away from the direction of the stairs. I quietly walk down the hall and into a poorly lit room. It was dusty and full of sheets, towels, old chairs, picture frames, etc. Just old decoration things. I walked over to the curtains that let in a little light and opened them. The sunlight rushed in like crashing waves at the sea. It was a balcony. The snow-covered the banner and floors. It glistened in the beautiful sunlight. Maybe I can escape this way. I could try to tie all these sheets together and climb down. It's cliche but it gets the job done.

"I don't think you're supposed to be in here." I jumped as a whisper came from right behind me, their hot breath was on the back of my neck. It was just enough to send shivers down my spine.

"It wasn't locked so I thought-" I could barely get out before the person stopped me, "See that's where you made a mistake. You thought you could do whatever you wanted." his breath got closer to my ear.

"I didn't say that." I started to turn around to confront who it was, but immediately stopped when I saw who was behind me. It was Hoseok. He smiled down at me, but his eyes were filled with a sadistic gleam. I tried to speak but couldn't, so as an instinct I quickly turned around and looked down at the floor to avoid his gaze. He shifted his eyes to look out the window instead of me.

"Do you like the snow?" he questioned. He cocked his head, like what a confused puppy does.

"I do, but I mostly like the warmth of the sun, glistening off the snow." I unconsciously smile as I look out at the sun behind the trees. I look back at Hoseok as he stared at me. I turn an unnoticeable shade of pink. His smile comes back and it's sweet and warm, but his eyes stay the same.

"Anyways, Sunshine, why did you come in here?" He leaned down a bit so his face was at the same level as mine. Before I could even respond, I heard 'The Taehyung'.

"Bunny, you can't hide forever, so you might as well come out now. Then just the two of us could play a really fun game." He calls throughout the house. Hoseok looks at me and understands immediately why I was here. Little does he know I have a small plan.

"Hoseok. I'm begging you, please don't let Taehyung or anyone else know I'm here" Hoseok scanned my face. He sighed.

"I can't let you be in here by yourself, so if you are actually hiding, I'll just be with you. We'll be hiding buddies." My heart sank a little. He's going to sell me out. I'm going to have to deal with Taehyung. I looked up at Hoseok who had gone back to standing at his full height.

"You promise to not sell me out..?" I asked in a failed attempt to have an intimidating voice. He got a chuckle out of my voice and motioned to crossing his heart. I looked around the room and there weren't many hiding spots.

Then I heard a horrible noise. Taehyung was opening every door locked and unlocked. He was only 4 rooms away. I basically started to panic. I looked in the closet. Too small. I looked at the snow-covered balcony. We would probably freeze to death. I felt Hoseok grab my hand. I look at him and he pulls me to a biggish opening behind these huge heavy boxes. It has a pillow and blanket behind it. I look back at him and he ushers me in quickly. I step in and he follows right behind, then pulls boxes back into place. I sat down against the wall. Hoseok moves the pillow before he sits down next to me. He did all this just in the nick of time because just as he sat down, Taehyung slammed the door open out of frustration.

"Where are you bunny? If you don't come out you'll be in major trouble." I looked at Hoseok, just to justify if I will actually be in trouble or not. Hoseok mouthed the words "He's just spewing bullshit." Taehyung got closer to the boxes but turned to the closet. When he didn't find us in there he punched the wall in anger and left. I was about to get up and leave, but Hoseok held my wrist and pulled me back down.

"What?" I wanted to make a break for my room and lock the door. I wanted to think about how I could perfect my escape plan.

"He'll be waiting near these rooms for the whole day," Hoseok answered, What? Was all I could think about. Hoseok took my silence as confusion, so he explained what he meant. "First Taehyung knows your not downstairs. So you'll have to be upstairs. Second, almost all of our rooms are locked. So you won't be able to get in, and third Is that only 7 rooms on the floor are always open. So, in short, he'll recircle the rooms you could be in and look again, but probably not in the same order. He'll only give up around 5ish, so we just have to wait it out." Everything he said made sense.

"So are we stuck here all day?" I already knew the answer but dreaded it.

He smiled "Yep. You and I are stuck here together all day." I mentally groaned. This was going to be a long day.

{ 4 hours later }

We've been watching videos on his phone, online for a while now. Taehyung has come in at least 10 times so far. He has attempted to move boxes but couldn't and gave up. Hoseok even told me they aren't that hard to move. My eyelids began to get heavy and my entire back and shoulders were screaming in pain. I looked over at Hoseok who was focused on the video. I leaned back against the wall and closed my eyes. I just want to rest them for a second. Or may even a minute...

(Hoseok's POV)

I was watching an episode of my favorite anime when I felt something on my shoulder. I turned to see a peacefully sleeping Y/N. She seemed so relaxed. I looked at the time. We had about half an hour until it was 5. Taehyung normally gives up around this time. She moved a little making her head closer to my neck.

Her sweet smell filled his senses. He grabbed the blanket and gently draped it over her small body. She must be so tired, and probably hungry. He wondered how such a small person would have to be brave enough to stand up to them.

"You know, Sunshine, you really pique my interest...And not many girls do." Not long after Taehyung walked in, again, and announced that if she was in the room he had given up and that he was tired of this game. He waited to see if she would come out and leave, but she was asleep on me. He sighed and closed the door and left.

I picked her up slowly and moved the boxes so I could get out. I walked out of the room with her in my arms. I took her down to the living room so when Jin got back and made dinner she wouldn't miss it this time. I sat down and laid her head on my lap.

I looked around to see if anyone was around, to my luck nobody was in sight. I leaned down and whispered in her ear causing her to twitch a bit:

"I want to keep that sunshine of a smile all to myself."

A/N~  Choose one Dog or cats?