Chapter 24 - Below Zero

(Y/N's POV)

Gunshots, screams and cries. People were falling around me, blood was pooling up. Men in white, gray, and black clothes came running towards us. They looked down at me. I was watching the blood pool around me How did I get here...? All of a sudden I saw my mom and dad, they were smiling at me. I reached out to grab their hands. My 7 old hands became engulfed in theirs. I was happy, we were at a theme park. I pulled my parents toward a ride. I heard a loud amount of pops, that got louder and closer.

"Is that fireworks?" I questioned. My parents smiles disappeared, and they pulled me towards a booth. I looked behind me to see men in black, white, and gray carrying something. They were the ones making the noise. People started to fall around me, every pop it looked as if someone collapsed. Mom began to shriek. I looked at her, and she had blood gushing out of her side. She hit the ground and cried out. Dad looked at me and he picked me up, and threw me over a counter.

"Y/N, no matter what, stay quiet and don't be seen." He whispered as he cried. I watched as dad ran towards mom. He cried in agony as something hit his back. I covered my mouth to prevent screams from escaping. Dad shouted and cried as mom stopped moving. The men came up to him and kicked him. I quietly sobbed as I heard him scream and curse at them. Dad never cursed. I heard a pop noise stand out, dad stopped moving and the men around him laughed. They kick and step on him, but they kept walking away, continuing their killing spree. As soon as they were out of sight, I jumped over the counter and rushed to mom and dad.

"Dad, get up," He wouldn't move, I moved over to mom. I shook a little. "Mom get up. Please, please wake up." My sobs became loud and uncontrollable. I sat there trying to wake up the dead. It felt like hours. I heard so many pops that I lost count, screams following after the loud noises. It was only when it was silent did I look up. Thousands lay dead, and this was just a small part of the park. I couldn't cry any more. I had no tears left. I heard loud and heavy steps. I watched as blood pooled around my legs. I was yanked up, someone held my shoulder tightly.

"How the fuck did you escape us?" I kept my eyes on the ground. Someone put a hand on the man's shoulder.

"Put her down, she's just a child." I looked up at saw 14 grown men holding huge guns. I was going to die. They all took their helmets off. Most of them were grown ups, but one seemed and looked only a few years older than me. The man dropped me and I hit the ground, blood covering my hands and clothes.

"What should we do with her? We could just make this real simple and kill her." A guy already had a gun pointed directly at me.

"No." A small voice broke through. We all looked at the boy who looks very young. Some of them gave each other confused glances.

"Young master, If we keep her alive then she'll know who did it and will probably want revenge." A man spoke, he was tall and lean.

"No, I have an idea. When I turn 19 I will be the one to take over the "Business", so when she turns 18, we'll bring her back to us." He looked at all the guys and then to me. He walked past the others and kneeled in front of me. "How old are you?" I stayed silent and looked at the ring that had fallen off of my mother's finger. He scoffed and forcefully made me look at him. "I advise you to willingly talk, or things could be so much worse for you." He cocks an eyebrow.

"I-I-I'm s-seven." My voice was so close to cracking. The men laughed, but stopped when the boy turned towards them.

"And what's your name?" I looked at him. His eyes were soft and sweet, but his actions spoke differently.