Chapter 28 - Markings

(Y/N's POV)

I turned towards him, his eyes were of nothing I had ever seen before. Pure anger. I didn't move.

"No you fucking arent!" I sneered. Anger, rage, and hatred was flooding every bit of me. He was giving off a vibe that made even Yoongi take a step back. Jimin backed up far away and Taehyung kind of coward in the corner of the room. All of them were watching me and Namjoon. I wasn't backing down anymore. I refused.

"Get up, Y/N." His voice was cold. "I'm giving you a chance to redeem your fucking actions." You ass, you think you're being merciful!? I fucking hate you!

"I. SAID. NO!" I screamed at him. He walked up to me. The tension in the room was thick enough you could cut through it with a knife. I saw Jin, Hoseok, and Jungkook appear outside with a little bit of fear written over their faces. I sat there, unfazed by the tensity that was filling the room. Namjoon was a few feet in front of me. He glared at me and I glared back at him. No noise, just pure hatred for each other. I used the bed for support and shakily stood up. I tried standing up as tall as possible but was too short. His hand came out of nowhere and grabbed my neck, his grip tight and painful. It got harder to breathe.

"I told you the first day you got here either you behave or you get hurt." His voice was low and filled with blood lust, his grip tightening around my throat. My air was getting cut off more and more. He moved his face closer to my ear. "And I intend to keep my fucking promise." My hands went the grip on my neck.

"I-I can't b-breathe." I gasped. He just kept tightening his grasp. He's going to kill me! I can't breathe! Don't freak out, this can't be happening. I'm gonna die. Tears threatened to come out, but I refused to cry again. My lungs started to burn until I was dropped. I hit the ground, gasping for air. I looked up, panicked, and Taehyung standing in front of me, holding his arms out.

"Joon, stop! You're going to kill her!" He yelled. Namjoon just got angrier. Did Taehyung just push Namjoon to save me? How the hell can he get this enraged!? Taehyung, why are you defending me?? I coughed and gasped. It felt like I couldn't get enough air no matter how much I tried. I was light-headed, but it started to go away. "Please, Joon, we can't keep doing-" Namjoon punched Taehyung. He stumbled back as Namjoon started to make his way back towards me. Taehyung staggered back in front of me. His lip was cut, blood dripping down his chin.

"Why the hell are you fucking defending her!?" Namjoon cursed at Taehyung. His blood was boiling and he obviously wanted to punch him again. Taehyung just kept himself in front of me.

"This isn't right, hyung, we can't kill her." Taehyung tried to reason with him. Was he defending himself or me?

"Joon, you know he's right. You know you'll regret it later." Jin spoke, he was the only one who looked least scared of the situation. He put his hand on Namjoon's shoulder, but he hit it off.

"You're right, I am doing this wrong. I should just do it the fucking correct way, from the beginning. Get the basement ready we'll do it the way we should have from the start. We'll mark her." Jin's eyes widened, actually, everyone's eyes widened. Except for mine.

"D-Do you f-fucking think I'm going to do that willingly!" I raised my voice. Not a-fucking-gain. NO, not fucking again. The horrible looks, the resentment I get for something I couldn't control. I won't go through it again. Namjoon ignored my yelling and continued to speak.

"Except," Namjoon's voice became louder, darker, lower, colder. "Everyone does their name." It was silent. Namjoon scoffed and turned around. "I warned you, Y/N, you should've just fucking listened." He shoved Jin out of the way. Hoseok and Jungkook who were still outside the door moved out of his way. After a few seconds, he was gone. Taehyung put his arms down and turned towards me.