Chapter 27 - Defiance

(Y/N's POV)

I nodded immediately, not thinking it over. Hoseok had his sweet, gentle, soft smile spread over his lips. He walked a little closer to me, Namjoons grip was getting a bit tight. I was about to look back at Namjoon but Hoseok grabbed my chin.

"Sunshine, how about we put that to the test? What do you think?" His voice was sugary sweet but deceitful. I gave him a confused look, and his smile grew a bit. Hoseok turned away and kicked Felix, who was trying to get up. Felix groaned but didn't buckle over. Hoseok scoffed and slammed his foot on his back.

"Hoseok, please stop!" I cried out, I looked down at Felix and he looked at me. Our eyes met and he was trying to motion to me to be quiet.

"Okay, Sunshine, I won't hurt him if you call me Hobi." I nodded my head, agreeing that I would call him Hobi if he didn't hurt him. "That's not it, Sunshine, if I call you, you come immediately, we'll add some more little demands later, okay." He walked back towards me. "Namjoon, let go of her," Hoseok demanded, and he did. Hoseok grinned lasted for only a second until Namjoons fist buried itself into Hoseok's cheek. Hoseok stumbled back quite a bit, almost falling over Felix. His cheek had a few spots where blood dripped down. Hoseok regained his balance and moved his hand up to his cheek, his eyes flooded with anger, bloodlust, confusion and even a little fear. Namjoon pulled me behind him as if he's covering me.

"You had better remember your place, Hoseok, or I'll remind you of it every day," Namjoon growled towards Hoseok who no longer smiling but had a hint of fear. I was becoming light-headed, and just these 10 minutes was exhausting. Hoseok stood up and walked up to Namjoon, about to say something but Felix stood up. I took a deep breath and rushed towards him. Namjoon and Hoseok watched me swiftly walk past them. I hugged Felix. He groaned under my hug but hugged me back. He immediately turned both of us around, his back facing the two confused and dazed men. Felix's eye became panicked. He put both of his hands on my shoulders.

"Are you alright? They haven't hurt you have they? Did they hit you? How long have you been here?" His questions were quick and panicked. I couldn't even remember what the first question was.

"Uhmm...." Was all I could get out. Someone placed a tightly gripped hand on Felix's shoulder, making him wince. I looked at who the hand belonged to and there stood an exhausted but smiling Jin.

"Y/N why is this..." He looked over Felix, then back at me "...boy touching you the way he is?" I could see Jin's grip tightened on Felix's shoulder. Felix yelped out this time and his knees collapsed and hit the ground.

"Jin Oppa, he's my-" I was cut off by a furious Hoseok and Namjoon. They looked at me with hints of anger.

"He's a piece of shit spy I/they found on the mission." Hoseok and Namjoon said at the same time. I looked at the ground and didn't say anything. Goddamnit Y/N, say something! He's my best friend, not a spy! My mouth stayed closed. You're worthless, Y/n. You can't even stick up for your best friend. A tear escaped my eye and Felix attempted to get up. Jin kept his extremely tight grip on his shoulder, making it impossible for him to stand up.

"If he's a spy, why is he anywhere near Y/N?" Hoseok and Namjoon just looked away from Jin. Jin scoffed and swiftly kicked Felix in the back. Felix yelped loudly and fell over, but tried to get up again. He was shaking horribly. Jin kicked him again and he fell back down. I don't know why but my knees hit the ground all of a sudden. Pain shot up my legs but I didn't care. I sat down quickly and pulled Felix towards me. Jin let go, giving me a look of confusion and anger.

"Felix why can't you just stay down!?" I cried out he just grinned at me, his grin was painful.

"Y/N, you've known me for years. Have I ever stayed down?" I shook my head, a few more tears escaping my eyes. His grin grew as I helped him sit up. I earned a few groans from him as I accidentally touched tender spots on his back. We were both oblivious of the angry men surrounding us. Felix touched my cheek with his hand, his eyes worried. "Peaches-"
"Aish, don't call me that, you know I hate it!" I wiped my tears away and tried to give an angry face.