•8•

--Jennie--

The brunette eventually woke up at what seemed like the end of afternoon. She was feeling much better even though her head still hurt and those horrible bruises were still on her skin.

She decided to get out of bed and see if she could find something to eat. Taehyung never came back with the food he had mentioned. He probably didn't want to wake her up, or he just forgot.

Well, I'll just go out and buy something, I don't want to bother him.

But I don't have money..

...

Okay I'll just find him.

She opened the door of the room to be greeted by a small hall. She followed it and arrived in the living room. If you could call that a living room. The kitchen was there too, all of it small and as messy as the bedroom. Or even messier, since it took her some time to realise that there was a sleeping boy on the couch.

Taehyung.

She silently approached him, careful not to wake him up, but when she saw his face, she noticed he was completely knocked out.

Wow, didn't he sleep last night? He looks like he hasn't slept for years...

She grabbed a cover that was sitting on a chair and covered the boy to ease him in his sleep. Then she looked around the living room and spotted the kitchen.

On the table was a plate, with pasta still fuming in it, as well as a fork and a knife, and a glass of water.

Did he make this for me? I don't want to eat it in case it's his food...

But once she opened the fridge, she got a new idea. A small plate of plain spaghetti wasn't enough for a tall boy like him.

I'm going to make some kimchi since he has all of the ingredients. Plus, since I don't have any money, it will be a way of paying him back.

She started cutting the vegetables and preparing the oven. Soon enough, a delicious smell was floating in the air, which managed to wake up the sleeping boy.

"Jennie?"

The brunette turned around at her name.

"Oh, hi, I hope you don't mind if I used your ingredients... i guess I should have asked you first..."

She started to fidget nervously with her fingers before bringing the plate to the table:

"Here, as a thank you for everything you did to help me. I'm really grateful towards you, you were the first person who actually helped me."

Taehyung's jaw was left hanging, not believing what she did.

"You cooked for me?"

He pointed at himself, not even sure if he remembered the last time he had eaten some home made food.

But he frowned when the girl's face dropped.

"I-I'm sorry, I should have asked before using your kitchen... I'm sorry, I can go now, i don't know what I was thinking, I-"

"Hey, hey, stop there."

He had gotten up and was now holding her hand. Confusion was written all over his face.