•11•

--Taehyung--

"Get him! Get him! He's running that way, hurry!"

The boy fastened his pace, jumping from alley to alley in order to escape from those rascals.

After a few more twists and turns, he had finally lost them, not hearing their shouts anymore.

He slumped down with his back against a wall, exhaustion crawling in his muscles and his heartbeat raising as the adrenalin flow had decreased.

After catching his breath, he just stayed there, enjoying the night breeze and the distant noise of the traffic of Seoul, that seemed so far away yet so close.

This alley he was in was indeed one of the most quiet and uninhabited places of the capital, for the fact that pretty much all psychopaths lived there.

And that's when he recalled.

It was the alley where he had found Jennie, about five days ago.

Indeed, he had planned on following her the night when she left after their argument. And that was what he had done, ignoring the fact that he had gotten ambushed by his father's men just before reaching the college.

And tracked.

And beaten.

So basically he had been on the run for the past three days and nights.

And let's say that he didn't really have the time to tell them to all have a break and enjoy a pizza together.

His stomach grumbled in hunger and he winced, more troubled about the gash in his arm then his whining stomach.

Urgh, I don't have the choice.

He got his broken phone out and managed to call one of his "business colleague".

"Wow! Hey bro, just realised you loved me so much you couldn't get enough of me?! But guess what, i missed you too! And the fact that you phoned me first cals for champain!"

Taehyung sighed.

Yes, his "colleague" had actually tried to befriend him ever since they had known each other.

"I need your help."

"Wow, hyung, what happened? Why are you talking like your in pain, did you-"

"I am in pain. I got into a fight with those bastards again and..."

A shuffle of keys and a door shutting was hear from the other end.

"Where are you Taehyung?"

" North of their district. I'm in an alley."

"Can you walk?"

"Yes."

"Haha, that means no. I'm coming."

"Thanks Jungkook, I owe you."

"Bro, you owe me nothing, we're friends whether you consider me as one or not. And my friends don't owe me a thing. At least for these types of situation."

The boy just nodded and after biding goodbye, he hung up to lean on the wall and forget about his side oozing with blood.

His thoughts naturally drifted to a short brunette.

I miss her cute smile and giggles.

He was blaming himself for everything. He shouldn't have lashed out on her, since he knew her position.