•20•

--Jungkook--

The younger boy heard the front door open and looked up from the TV to see Jennie.

"Hey there, so, how was the date? Wait, where's Taehyung?"

The girl took off her jacket and let a small smile appear on her face.

But it didn't reach her eyes.

"It was... a great date."

The boy sighed as Jennie was still looking down, as if the floor was the most interesting thing in the world.

"Really? Then why do you look like somebody just died?"

The girl looked at him and awkwardly tried to smile. But Jungkook shook his head letting her know he wasn't buying it, closed the TV and patted the seat next to him.

Reluctantly, any trace of fake smiles left the girl's face and she slumped next to Jungkook.

"Okay. So now tell me what happened. Because as much as you want me to believe it was great.... I kind of have an idea that it didn't go aa smooth?"

The brunette only sighed, but Jungkook didn't expect her to erupt like a volcano:

"There's no smoothness to talk about, Jungkook, it was a catastrophe!"

The boy remained shook.

I mean, hyung tends to be cold sometimes but... What did he do, did he pour his smoothie on her or what?

"Was it really that bad?"

"Yes! I mean..."

She looked down.

"It was going fine until..."

Until he poured that smoothie I guess.

"Until he kissed me."

Oh. Okay I was close.

Wait-

"YOU GUYS KISSED?"

Jennie rolled her eyes.

"I think next time you should shout louder, so that the whole city can hear you and not just the whole district."

Jungkook sneered at her sarcasm.

"Anyways, is he that bad of a kisser  for you to go all grumpy-moody?"

Her cheeks flushed.

"N-No, it's not that, it's... actually... All of it was my fault again..."

She sighed and leaned on the couch, eyes closed.

Jungkook felt sad for her and told her to tell him what happened.

"I... I kind of told him I loved him?"

"Well isn't that good? You confessed your-"

But his smile disappeared as his mouth formed an O. The girl looked down.

"Yea, you guessed it..."

Jungkook groaned.

Taehyung is so dumb sometimes, litteraly. Not that he's not always dumb, but now...

"What did he do?"

Jennie sighed while straightening in her seat.

"He didn't reply. I mean, I guess he was in shock... But then he said we should go because it was late."

Jungkook looked at his watch.

10:36. Not even that late.

"And then he drove me back and dropped me at the apartment, saying he had something to do. He didn't tell me what, but he said to not wait for him."