•18•

--Jennie--

She was waiting. Waiting for the clock to strike three o'clock. Her bags were all ready with Tannie tucked in one of them, her coat on the chair, her shoes in front of the bed. She had even went to bed fully clothed so that she wouldn't have to make too much noise by dressing up.

Yes, she was leaving. She couldn't bare staying here if she would just be a burden. Now, the boys had to move because of her, and she couldn't do anything.

I'm such an idiot... And Taehyung will never want to talk to me again, I'm sure he hates me...

But she knew he was too kind-hearted and humble to throw her out. So instead, she would make it easier for him. She had decided to go to College and try and find a room. Roommate or not, she won't have to complain.

She didn't deserve to complain.

Her heart tightened when the clock stroke three in the morning. No one could be heard in the apartment, not even outside.

Perfect.

She quickly got out of bed, arranged the covers and took her two bags.

Oh fuck, it's coming back again...

She stopped moving and waited for the dizziness to fade.

Then she opened the door slightly to check if anyone was sleeping on the couch.

Road's clear.

They were surely sleeping in their rooms. She looked down the hall and stared at Taehyung's door.

I'm going to miss you so much...

She quickly turned around before her eyes would wet and walked to the kitchen table. Then, she took a letter from her pocket and laid it there.

I hope Jimin and Jungkook will read it at least.

She took a last look at the apartment. Even though she hadn't stayed there for more than a week, she had been really comfortable and at ease with the three boys... And especially Taehyung, who had helped her in all possible ways.

And you thanked him by making his life hell and forcing him to move out.

She held back her tears and finally went to the door.

But someone else opened it right when she was about to grab the handle.

"..."

"..."

"Hi, so... how was your date?"

She had completely forgotten about Jimin going out.

And he had to come back at 3 am, of course. Life loves me so bad.

"So, care to tell me where you wanted to go at this time of the night?"

She looked at Jimin but quickly stared down in shame.

They were both sitting on the couch, in the dark, at 3 am. And Jennie had to tell him he was going to have no choice but to move out. How beautiful.

This is fucked up. I need to get out of here, and I can't tell him why. I'll probably start crying and it will wake up the others.

She cursed her weak emotions and looked up at Jimin who was starting to make theories.

"Wait... you weren't going to leave, right?"

His face was pale and she gulped at his stupid guess which was right.