•53•

--Jimin--

"Hyung."

"Hyung, wake up."

"Hyung!"

Jimin jumped out of the bed as he felt his butt was spanked.

And then his eyes fell on Jungkook.

"..."

"..."

"What did you just do."

"I hit your ass."

"..."

"..."

"Okay, never mind, what were you going to say?"

The boy tapped his fingers together and bit his lips.

"Hum... well, I wanted to inform you that Taehyung left."

The blond boy frowned and ruffled his bed hair.

"What?"

"Well, he left. While we were asleep."

"What time is it?"

"2 a.m."

Jimin cursed under his breath and quickly got up, as Jungkook made space for him to pass.

"Hum... what are you doing?"

The blond boy only huffed in annoyance and started putting his pants on.

"That fuckhead is going to get himself killed. Urgh, I should have locked him in his room..."

After he had dressed up, the older boy opened his drawer and got out his small gun.

Jimin had got his first gun from his father, who had travelled in the country side. Back in the old days, farmers always carried a gun, ready to snap at any good animal in view to bring back for the family dinner.

But once Jimin had met Taehyung, he had found another purpose to the weapon, standing on another level then only killing birds and rabbits.

The polished metal gleamed under the moonlight, and Jimin turned to his friend.

"Still got yours?"

At that, the younger smirked.

"Is that even a question."

"Perfect. Then let's go, we'll go at their usual hideouts first, but I have a feeling they might hide in the Summer club in the West of the town."

"Wait. What if they are spying on us right now? They managed to break in and drug all of us, may I remind you. So they will know we are coming after Taehyung."

Jimin snorted and shook his head.

"We don't have time for that. Taehyung could be in danger right now, spying or not. And at this point, they might have been spying on us since the beginning."

With that, both boys left the apartment, as Jimin hoped they were going to find Taehyung quickly.

Because alone against his father's gang, the boy would have low chances to make it out, especially if he would try to get Jennie back.

"Lets go by the back, we'll get faster in the building."

Jimin followed Jungkook as he led them to the back of the club, avoiding all the queue of the people coming to party.

The loud music could still be heard, giving the dark alley a spang of life, and the moonlight reflected its beams in the water-drenched ground.

The night was cold, and the former rain would soon be turning to ice at how fast the temperature felt dropping.