•34•

--Taehyung--

"But... can I go... alone?"

The boy frowned and tilted his head.

"Why?"

"Hum... Well... I kind of.. want to buy some personal stuff?"

Taehyung widened his eyes at her doey ones, immediately cursing at himself for how stupid he was.

"O-Of course, you can go, do you know the way?"

"Yea, it's right behind the building in front of us, anyways."

Taehyung smiled and watched her put on her jacket.

"Call me if there's anything."

The girl nodded and headed out, not after thanking him for the money.

Taehyung smiled widely and looked down, not able to control his emotions.

She's so sweet...

"Bro, you need to stop smiling on your own like that. First it's that, and then you'll start having wet dreams about her."

Taehyung looked up at Jimin and rolled his eyes, sitting back on the couch to continue sorting clothes.

The four of them had moved in a bigger apartment just yesterday, and boxes full of stuff were still scattered here and there.

But despite the rather boring chore, Taehyung couldn't stop feeling happy inside. His heart would always beat faster, his lips would curve at any small thing he would find.

And all of this thanks to her. It had barely been one week since Taehyung had rescued Jennie, and the boy was already healed from whatever depression he had experienced.

Imagine the most precious person in your heart turns out to still be alive, waiting for you.

The boy was on cloud nine.

However, he still needed to sort out the mess with his father.

Because he wouldn't let him get off with it so easily.

And if he had to shed his own father's blood, he would.

"Where's Jennie by the way?"

Taehyung stared up to see Jimin was still there.

"Went to the pharmacy."

"On her own?"

"Yeah. She wanted to get some girl stuff, I think she was uncomfortable with me going with her."

Jimin sat down next to the boy and frowned a little.

"But... I just finished sorting out the bathroom and I saw she already has a drawer full of 'girl stuff '..."

Taehyung looked up at him as he finished his sentence. Rubbing his hair, he added:

"Maybe... She wants to get some more? It's her privacy, I mean she's a girl, what the fuck do you know about what she wants? Let her get comfortable."

Jimin shook his head.

"You don't get it, Taehyung. What if she wants to buy something else?"

Taehyung turned to the older boy again, interest making his eyes flicker.

"Something she doesn't want you to know about? When you think about it, she acted strange this morning."

The boy couldn't deny that she indeed had seemed a little on the edge since morning.