•49•

--Jennie--

"But why can't I multiply it with the denominator of the other fraction?"

"Because you don't know if x equals zero or not. This is why you have no other choice but to factorize each fraction."

"Ooohh... well that is just going to take me forever."

Jennie giggled at the whiny fifteen-year-old in front of her math equation.

As the brunette showed her how to solve the math problem once more, her phone started buzzing and she received a message from Taehyung.

"Oh, it's already time for me to go, try and finish this problem for next week, and you can also do the next one for training, okay?"

"Okay Jennie, thank you!"

The brunette bowed a little to her student and went out of her house, just as a black car pulled in front of her.

The girl waved and smiled at the dark-haired boy, before entering the passenger's seat.

"Hi!"

Taehyung only answered by giving her a kiss on the cheek, before driving off.

"So, how was your day? How do you feel?"

"Good, I didn't even see the time pass. I think teaching is one of my favourite things. And I'm fine, don't worry."

Taehyung smiled dearly at her, and then started smirking.

"By the way, I have a surprise for you."

"A surprise?"

"Well, let's say I just planned something for us tonight."

Jennie squealed in her seat, excitement already flowing in her veins.

"What is it?"

"You wish I'd tell you."

The girl whined and pouted, making the boy chuckle.

"But first we need to go to the hospital."

"Why?"

"We have an appointment, remember? For the potential side effects of your medication. I don't want to experience what happened this morning again."

Jennie nodded at him while clamping her hands together, eyes staring ahead.

This morning had been quite a drama scene, indeed.

She had gotten up from the bed, and as usual, had felt her morning dizziness.

But as it has faded and she had started walking, her body had suddenly stopped cooperating with her, and she had slumped on the floor like a puppet.

But she was totally conscious, she just couldn't open her eyes, or talk or move.

She was like paralyzed.

Like something had shut her down.

Fortunately, Taehyung had been sleeping in the same bed as her for the past two days, and he had heard her fall on the ground.

She had nearly given the poor boy a heart attack when he had seen her laying on the ground, like passed out.

In the end, she had finally recovered her senses and was able to open her eyes and explain that she had heard and felt everything, and that she hadn't lost consciousness.

And after fighting for more than an hour, she had convinced Taehyung to let her go and do her private lessons.

"Everything seems normal to me."