•48•

--Jennie--

The music was feeling the room with a relaxing atmosphere, making the girl travel in a different world.

Saying she loved music was an understatement. Every melody went straight up to her heart, and she savoured every moment of it, trying to understand it's special language.

Taehyung was really talented. And the fact that he was the one creating that beautiful melody made everything even more beautiful.

Because Jennie could feel him put his emotions through the chords and play his heart out.

It was morning, and Jennie had given Taehyung his present that he had been supposed to get the night before.

And the boy absolutely loved it, and insisted to play something for her.

Jennie remained mesmerized by his amazing hand work, his strong fingers turning delicate while pinching the right chords, building up gorgeous sounds that no one knew of.

The brunette was laying on the opposite couch, curled up and looking at Taehyung with admirative eyes, while the boy had his eyes closed, bangs falling in front of them.

With a swift movement, he finished the langorous song and finally looked at Jennie who smiled at him, and sat up to clap.

"Taehyung, it was amazing. It's a shame you don't want to become a guitarist, you're so talented."

The boy smiled while shaking his head, ruffling his dark curls.

"I told you it's like a hobby for me. And trust me, I'm not the best out there."

The girl puffed and rolled her eyes at his modesty.

"I wish I could play as good as you..."

She stared into his eyes and watched him get up and sit next to her, a wide smile on his face.

"Come here."

"Where- wow!"

She yelped as Taehyung had lifted her and sat her between his legs. Then he took the guitar beside him and put it in the girl's arms.

"I can teach you if you want."

Jennie only nodded, afraid of stuttering.

Why does my heart beat so fast when he's close.

"So, you put this hand here, and then you curl your fingers like that, and you put them here."

She watched how the boy manipulated her hands and placed them on the instrument, trying to concentrate on his directions and not on his warm breath on her neck.

"Now. We can start learning some basic chords. For example, C."

He took her fingers and placed them on some strings.

"Now, you just have to hold these tight and make the others resonate with your right hand."

He showed her the flowy movement he would always do, and with all her force, the girl played the chord.

Only to cringe at the weird and deafening sound.

She immediately got her hands off the instrument.

"Hey, hey. Don't worry, it's your first time. Let me help you."

She felt his head rest on her shoulder, as he took her hands and put them back in their former place.

"The thing is you didn't hold the strings strongly enough. That's why it sounded weird because you didn't make the right strings play. I'll help you push them."