•44•

--Taehyung--

"Is she awake?"

Taehyung looked down and shook his head.

"No, not yet... She was really tired from the effort so she nodded off immediately after I put her in her bed."

Jimin nodded and ruffled his hair, studying the box of throwing up pills.

"She might have bought it when she went to buy some stuff at the supermarket. They sell these anywhere."

"But they don't know it can be dangerous."

Taehyung got up and bit his lips, stress flowing in his veins.

Why did she do that... was she feeling nauseous and couldn't throw up? But then why did she take the whole box? One pill would have been enough...

"I'll go and check on her."

Jimin nodded and Taehyung reached her door, opening it slowly to not wake her up.

But the girl was already sat on the other side of the bed, back facing him.

The boy slowly walked towards her, and sat next to the girl, hand brushing hers.

But the girl didn't move or flinch.

He twined his fingers with hers underneath, and after some moments of warming up her cold hand, he spoke up:

"Do you want to talk about it?"

He turned around to look at Jennie, whose eyes were stuck in the void, lips already quivering.

And as he squeezed her hand, her mouth opened, but no sound was heard.

Only drops of water started trickling down her cheeks, and at every drop, the boy's heart teared a little more.

"Jennie..."

But as he tried to wipe her tears, she caught his hand and lowered it, looking down.

"Don't..."

Taehyung frowned, not understanding her actions.

Jennie just sighed and then looked at him.

With a hurt expression.

"Jen?"

But she continued to bore her eyes into his, as if she was searching through his mind, as if she... wanted to escape from something.

"Jennie, you need to tell me why-"

"I don't know what do anymore Taehyung."

The boy shut up, waiting for her to continue.

And he painfully watched how her eyes doubled with more tears.

She shook her head and brushed her hair behind her ear, one hand still in his.

"I just... I know you told me everything would be alright... And I'm so grateful that I have you because... You're my everything... But I feel like there will always be this side of me that... urgh... I just... feel weak."

"Weak?"

The girl nodded, face squirming and teeth bitting her lips.

"Everything feels wrong and twisted, yet when I think of you,I... feel like the luckiest girl on earth..."

His heart warmed and started burning.

"I thought I could forget everything, and I think it was working  but then the girls opened my eyes and-"