•51•

--Taehyung--

The boy's eyelids felt heavy.

Really heavy.

And as for his body, Taehyung had never felt it so dull and filled up with languiness.

Last night, the burning passion had lasted long hours, and he had pleased Jennie till hearing her screaming his name, only to thrust her again after a while.

His mind started recalling the heated events of a few hours ago, nearly feeling her teeth in his collar bones and her nails screeching his biceps.

She had drove him crazy, his name coming from her mouth, cherishing him into pleasing her even more.

It had been a vicious circle that revealed to be the most amazing experience he had ever had.

But as his arms closed on her waist-

Wait-

His eyes opened slowly under the prominent sun beams, and Taehyung found himself hugging a pile of sheets.

Cold sheets.

Where is she?

He groaned as he tried to roll over and get up, but had to concentrate every cell in his body to raise up.

Why do I feel so drowsy.

But Taehyung quickly forgot about his tired body.

Last night had been thrilling afterall. He wasn't surprised he would be tired after it.

Right now, he just couldn't stay calm knowing Jennie was not there.

Shouldn't she be sore after yesterday too?

He brushed his thoughts away and threw his boxers on, as well as a loose pair of grey sweatpants that were scattered on the floor, only to notice that her clothes from last night were still laying down on the floor, from the hurry he had thrown them off of her last night.

Maybe she just put one of my shirts on.

But still, the boy felt weird as this wasn't in Jennie's habits to let her clothes litter on the floor.

However, after he bent down to take her jeans, something else caught his attention.

And that made his eyes widen.

On the floor, was laying her lacy black bra.

And a little further up, her panties.

The clothes in his hands slipped out of his grip, as he opened the door and went out of the room.

Jennie was a very tidy girl. He had never seen her mess up her belongings, or especially her clothes.

So, whether she was too tired to pick them up, or...

Something was just weird. But he didn't want to accept his guts just yet.

"Jennie?"

He called for her in the living room, but his heart quivered when there was no figure curled into the couch like she would use to do.

The small brunette was not in the kitchen either.

Taehyung ruffled his hair, body feeling heavier and heavier, but he didn't stop and entered Jimin's room.

"Jimin, do you know where Jennie is?"

But as the boy hadn't waken up yet, he went up and slapped him with a pillow.