•52•

--Taehyung--

The boy felt emotionless. His mind was completely blank, and the shock from earlier hadn't worn off.

One part of him didn't want to believe what just happened. Everything had felt so perfect, like a sky without clouds, like a beautiful fantasy, like a perfect picture.

But the frame had to break.

She left...

And it's my fault...

Pain was eating him inside out, memories of the long desperate nights he had cried when he thought he would never see her again recalling in his head.

But this time she wasn't dead...

Why go after her... she already has another life..

I'm fucking stupid...

His body felt heavy, his limbs shrivelling up together with the sheets, as he stared at the pillow she had slept on last night.

And slowly, another tear rolled down his cheek, as his eyes closed, replaying how he had kissed her while she had called his name.

She never loved me?-

"Taehyung, open the damn door right now!"

The dark haired was cut in his thoughts, but he didn't bother getting up, feeling tired of everything.

Something felt too big.

Like a big mistake that shouldn't have existed, that shouldn't have even been done in the beginning.

But he did it anyway.

And now he would have to live with it.

"Taehyung! Open the door!"

The boy didn't want to face the consequences. If this was really the truth, if the girl of his dreams was, ironically, just a dream, then be it.

But he wouldn't go back to reality now. It was beyond his capacities.

"KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG!"

The said boy closed his eyes, feeling his body merging with the bed, while his tears decayed in his face.

He just wanted to be left alone.

He didn't want to understand.

And he didn't want somebody to explain.

He just wanted to let his body spread on the bed.

Eyes closed.

And stay.

"Just tell him, that shithead will never open the door."

"Okay."

"Taehyung!"

The boy didn't answer, still plunged in his lonely thoughts.

"Hum, we actually need to tell you that we think Jennie was kidnapped."

Okay, fuck the depression.

The boy jolted out of the bed with miraculous strength, since he felt drowned of any energy, and in two seconds he was facing his two other friends, eyes wide and spewing lightening.

"What?"

"Told you it would work."

"So I owe you a fucking donut now."