•70•

--Jennie--

The girl stirred in her sleep as she could feel the warmth that had been holding her all night was now gone. Her hands went up to her forehead as she cracked a yawn, her eyes tiredly opening in the darkness.

Where is Taehyung...

The light coming out of the window was strange, dark yet yellowish, and a far away siren could be heard howling.

And that's when Jennie heard sound coming from the living room. Her attention drove to the half opened door of the bedroom, a small light escaping from it.

What is he doing in the middle of the night?

Without waiting the brunette got up, cursed at the frozen tiles under her bare feet, but still decided to quickly go check out what was wrong.

Because something was definitely wrong.

I should have taken a jacket.

She shivered in the cold hall as her bare arms held her body close together, cursing her small shorts and baggy shirt.

But that was shortly forgotten because noise could be heard again.

And it was clear now.

It was the TV.

"Buses will be leaving in five to seven hours for the borders, as well as shutters for every sector of the city. Please go to regular bus stops to get picked up. I repeat, all men 21 and over are obliged to leave. Passports or identity cards must be presented."

The girl's mouth remained agape as her eyes fixed the TV, while she watched the three boys standing in front of it.

And her beating heart couldn't bare it anymore:

"Taehyung?"

She saw the three boys turn around in one blink, all of them with wide eyes, shock freezing them.

"W-Whats going on here? What's up with the news, why do they want people to leave?"

The three of them exchanged anxious looks while Jennie closed up the distance between them, sleep evident on her face.

"Jennie... it's... hard to explain.."

She looked at Jimin who was scratching the back of his nape, while the two other boys were looking down to their feet.

She didn't like the way Taehyung's face was wincing. This meant something was really fucked up.

And it only made her heart beat louder in her chest.

"Guys, I need you to tell me what the fuck is going o-on."

At her quivering voice, the dark-haired finally looked up, and his eyes grew wider as tears were visible in the brunette's eyes.

She couldn't restrain them, the tension was too strong.

"Please don't tell me you have to leave. All of you three. Please.. "

But as none of them responded, the girl gasped as her eyes shut, her heart tightening to the strongest edge as tears started flowing down.

And soon Taehyung's arms were around her, brushing her cold body against him while he tried to calm her down. But to no avail.

"5000 men have already been sent to the north in the first waves of shutters, we require you all to prepare you identity cards and a small bag of vitals for the trip. Equipments will be dealt at the military bases. This is a mandatory message from the governement."