•46•

--Jennie--

"Do you think he will notice I'm acting weird?"

"Noooo, you look normal, everything's gonna be okay."

Jennie sighed as she tried to calm down her beating heart.

She had planned to make a surprise party for Taehyung today, and the girl had known exactly what present to buy him.

And of course she had told the two other boys, because she wouldn't have been able to hold the secret.

"Is the cake ready?"

The brunette turned to Jimin and nodded, a big smile on her face.

"Ultra chocolate cake, check. And you told me you ordered his favourite pizza?"

The blond boy nodded.

"Yep, it will be delivered at around nine."

"Perfect, and Jungkook, did you wrap the present?"

"Of course. I also put the card inside, everything is on point Jennie. Now please calm down, you look like an excited pigeon."

"An excited pigeon?"

"You know, when they're about to fuck-"

"Jimin, if Taehyung learns we told her this, he will murder us both, surprise party or not."

Jimin shrugged and rolled his eyes, while Jennie giggled at the simple yet accurate description of Taehyung's short temper.

It had been two weeks she had started working as a math teacher, and with the money she had collected, coupled with a part from the two boys, she had been able to buy him the perfect present.

A guitar.

His last guitar had been completely destroyed when his father's gang had invaded his past apartment.

Plus it was a little old. This one is brand new, he's going to love it.

She had wanted to do this surprise party for weeks now, because she felt she needed to thank him for everything he had done to her.

But especially for the love he was giving her.

Taehyung was the sweetest boy she had ever met. He would always hug her and talk to her, make her laugh, worry about the slightest things. He was an angel coming from above, his heart purer than god itself.

Everyday, she would think she was in a dream.

She had had nothing left, nothing but her slutty body.

But Taehyung had come in and treated her like a princess, showering her with love and happiness.

Jennie knew that this little surprise wasn't much. But she felt like she had accomplished something real for the first time.

And it was all for him.

"I'm going to text him to see when he's going to come. Then we need to get in action."

Jennie bit her lips in anxiety, as Jungkook typed on his phone.

"Okay, he said he's coming in ten minutes, might as well sit here and wait for him. Who's down for some video games?"

Some moments later, a familiar car turned into their street and Jennie jumped away from the window:

"Guys, I saw his car! He's going to come any minute by now!"

"Good, let's get into position. Jungkook, you just have to go to the bathroom so you can take the present, Jennie you say you're going to grab some snacks so you can bring the cake, and I'll occupy him by showing him this new video on YouTube."