•72• (you have been pranked)

HahA sorry not sorry :)

-Jennie-

Hopelessness was beyond what she felt.

She had no feeling towards what her eyes had just witnessed.

Nothing could change it.

It was irreversible.

Binding.

Final.

Pain wasn't the right term. She was simply drained out of anything a soul was consisted of.

Her knees had given up as she was on the ground, looking upfront, the throb oppressing from inside.

It was written there.

Black on white.

Tae-

"I told you the pizza guy was gay, he litteraly brushed my dick three times saying it was an acCideNt."

"Jungkook cut it out, you're a pain in the ass."

"You mean you both assholes are going to ignore I have been sexually harassed."

"Jungkook. I said cut it."

The brunette turned her head to the entry door, hearing the footsteps and the voices getting louder.

She wasn't sure if she was still breathing or not.

I'm going insane.

"And above that, you guys didn't see how he was staring at you Taehyung. Oof I'm sure he already knows what size his dick is."

The voices were too loud.

Keys tangled as they were inserted in the lock.

And as they turned, the door opened to three boys.

Jennie couldn't say anything.

And neither were they uttering a single word, eyes widely opened.

Probably because she was kneeling in front of the TV, a dead look in her eyes and fresh tears smudging her face.

His dark curls were coming in front of his eyes, in which any type of darkness had faded. They were only widely opened and about to pop out, just like hers.

She was feeling that excitement from the tip of her toes. That drizzling fire bringing a little hope in her core, making her sense again.

I'm not dreaming.

Right?

She wanted to speak but she couldn't.

So someone else spoke instead.

"So basically we had a stop at around half the way there at some gas station and Taehyung kindly asked a pizza delivery guy to land us his motorbike. The guy was actually gay, aged 73, and he gladly landed us the bike but Jimin had to give his clothes to him. And yes, we know we should be dead, so Taehyung said we're moving to California."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"The guy was actually only 71."

"Oh yes Jimin is right. His name was Patrick by the way."

-Taehyung-