•22•

--Jennie--

Akwardness is one of the most unpleasant feelings.

But somehow, the brunette had managed to take it to a whole new level.

She was litteraly sweating, deseperate at the idea of talking to the boy who was ignoring her for more than two weeks straight.

I could always bump into the wall and get knocked out. Litteraly anything could be better than facing him.

They were both standing up, Jennie still in front of the door and Taehyung in the middle of the room.

Shall I move... talk to him? Or just...

Taehyung suddenly sighed and walked back to the bed he was in, taking his phone out of his pocket.

So he doesn't want to talk. Guess I'm stuck in here for a very long time then-

"Are you just gonna stand there?"

She nearly jerked and tumbled when his deep voice spoke up. He hadn't even turned around, his eyes stuck on his phone screen.

Jennie's mind was litteraly turning around three words.

Help. Me. Please.

After she had stayed quiet for too long, the boy turned his head to take a look at her shook figure. The girl immediately looked down as they made eye contact, which only led to another sigh from him.

"You know, you can sit down, you don't have to stay there."

The girl just nodded, walking to his desk's chair.

As she sat down, she took a look at the scattered papers. Most of them were lessons and notes, some others were essays that he had started correcting- When she spotted a sticky note on one folder:

"Find math course"

He needs a math teacher... Well, I could always help him-

You decided to leave.

She quickly put back the sticky note and spared a glance at Taehyung.

Still on his phone.

Maybe I should still ask if he wants my help in m-

But all thoughts left her when her vision suddenly switched to black. Her ears started to ring and she tried to clutch the chair, but to no avail.

The dizziness was coming again.

But I was sitting this time, normally it only comes when I get up-

She was too weak to think some more. Her body felt like a weird jelly that was sinking at the bottom of the sea, unable to guess her whereabouts.

Suddenly, she felt the hard ground underneath her. Everything was turning despite the pitch black she was coated in, and it didn't seem to stop any sooner.

She couldn't yell, she couldn't raise up, she was like being knocked out, but still conscious.

And as hard as she was widening her eyes, she could only see blackness.

Then she felt something -or someone- lifting her body from under her shoulders.

Her vision eventually came back after some moments, and she came face to face with a worried Taehyung.