•68•

--Jennie--

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Jungkook can you pass me the salt please."

"Here-"

"If you fucking say one more word, I'll throw you out of the window Jimin."

"..."

"..."

"Now can someone other than Jimin pass me the salt please."

Jennie found it very hard to not break into a grin as she watched the pissed dark-haired boy glare at his hyung.

Let's say Taehyung hadn't really appreciated when Jimin had come in last night.

He had more or less checked what was under the covers, and sadly that had made Taehyung go crazy.

The tension was as thick as butter, with a pouty Jimin, an angry Taehyung, and a relatively happy and hungry Jungkook. The four of them were having a late breakfast, just like in the old times when they would all gather on weekends.

But that wasn't a memory anymore.

We're back to our old lives.

This time, Jennie couldn't refrain from smiling, as everything felt so beautiful at that moment, so untrue yet real.

"You know," Jennie looked up as Jungkook had spoken, while munching on a chicken sandwich.

"Last night, we had a bet with Jimin. And he didn't believe me when I assured him you were having sex."

"..."

"..."

"So that's why he came over you two. To check if you really had sex or not. Now he owes me one hundred donuts."

In a swift movement, Taehyung had got up from his chair, glared one last time ar Jimin, before he grabbed the brunette's hand, pulling her with him in the hallway.

"Taehyung! Waiiitt.."

Jennie giggled as Taehyung closed the door of her old bedroom, before plunging face first on the bed, pulling her with him to lie down.

"What's with the moody face."

The boy turned around so he could face her, his dark curls covering his piercing eyes.

They look... really the same.

"You know, I never really told you but I find that your eyes look just like your old ones. They're the exact same colour."

"You think?"

The girl nodded, lying down closer to him so she could hold his face in one of her hands, diving her eyes into his, studying his pupils throughout the little black curls.

"Yea... it's like they're yours. Sad we don't know more about the donor."

Taehyung only smiled, his hand sneaking around her low waist:

"Well similar or not, at least I can see. That's all I ask for."

But before the girl would close in, Taehyung suddenly sighed and rolled on his back, an annoyed look on his face.

"Tae... What now-"

"He saw you naked!"

She watched the tall boy pout at the ceiling, not able to stop smiling widely.