Chapter 1

Two teens, one with salmon hair and the other with blond hair, crawled out of the train, groaning and their faces green. They kissed the ground in delight and relief, upon collapsing on the hard cement.

"Free, free! I never thought I'd be able to see the light of another day!" The blond haired teen exclaimed dramatically crying as the rays of the sun lit on his face.

The blonde redid his scarf, a red Fairy Tail symbol visible on his left shoulder. He slowly stood up and greeted the town he and his friends had just arrived in with a grin.

"Shut up furnace face!" A raven haired teen yelled making the blonde and glare at him with a deadly aura surrounding him.

"What was that, ice stripper?" The blonde asked, a vein appearing on his temple, "you wanna say that again?"

The two butted heads, "you wanna go ash for brains?" The raven head asked a vein appearing on his cheek, "or are you too scared?"

Suddenly a scarlet haired female walked over to the two boys, she grabbed their heads and bashed them together. The two boys grunted in pain, clutching their aching heads, they looked up to see the scarlet haired girl with a stern expression plastered on her face.

"R-R-Rosemary!" They exclaimed in fear. They saw the dark aura surrounding the scarlet haired girl, known as Rosemary, and they shrunk back quivering in fear.

"Luke and Storm... how many times do I have to tell you?" She asked, her expression turning dark. "DO NOT FIGHT!!!" She yelled startling the people around them and making the two boys yelp.

"Yes ma'am!" They exclaimed in fear. They slung their arms around each others necks and claimed to be 'good' friends and Rosemary nodded in satisfaction. She turned around the two boys immediately pushed each other off, glaring at one another.

The salmon haired teen approached the blonde and sighed. "How many times does Rosemary have to keep doing that until you stop?" She asked helping Luke up.

Luke avoided her gaze and crossed his arms, grumbling. "You know I can hear you..." she said, looking at Luke with an eyebrow raised.

"Quit protecting your boyfriend, Nashi," Luke grumbled, "besides, you know how he gets on my nerves."

Nashi looked away, her face turning red at Luke's words. "He's not my boyfriend!!" She exclaimed and turned to face Luke in a confronting manner. "You know the both of you, you act a lot like dad and uncle Gray."

"I am not like dad!" He protested, "you on the other hand are! You have his hair colour his hair style, although your hair is longer. Plus his magic power as well."

"Oh yeah?" Nashi smirked, "well you have his appetite, you look like him heck you even act like him, and you both of his magic powers." Nashi pointed out.

Their friends watched as the twins bickered and smiled. "You know, your sister had a point Luke." A blackette teen spoke up, a dark grey Fairy Tail mark visible on his collarbone.

"Shuddup Gale!!" Luke yelled through gritted teeth. He was about to insult the blackette when Nashi tapped on his shoulder, making him stop and look at her. His sister's gaze was directed else where, curious he turned his head to where his sister was looking.

Luke froze. There before him and the town they had just arrived at was a huge monster. All the civilians began to run off in a panic, pushing and shoving each other as they attempted to get away from the rampaging monster.

"Must be what we're supposed to be destroying," Luke said with a grin, he smashed his fist into his left palm with fire flickering the impact. "I'M ALL FIRED UP!!!" He yelled.