Chapter 28

Everyone turned their attention to a much, much taller salmon haired amn with onyx eyes. He wore an enclosed sleeveless coat with golden trimmings, white three quarter baggy pants, a black waist coat that went to his knees also with golden trimmings, a white belt and jet black boots.

"Pyro freak?" Gray asked. "Oy! Pyro, don't leave us behind!" A raven head said walking up to the salmon haired man.

The raven haired man had dark blue eyes, a single scar on his forehead showed above his left eyes He wore a simple marengo gray (hehe gray) tank top showing off his muscles, a silver necklace which was a sword with a stone in it hung around his neck, he wore black baggy pants and boots with his pants tucked in.

"Wow, feels weird to look at my younger self." He muttered looking at Gray who stared at him in shock.

"Oy! Salamander!" A gruff voice said as he approached the two. He had black eyes with piercings on his face, he had long slicked back hair. He wore a shabby, black, sleeveless tunic with studded edges, a studded belt around his waist, loose, beige pants tucked inside studded black boots, and a pair of studded brown gloves paired with similarly studded wristbands.

"Shut up you two!" Another gruff voice said. A blond slicked back haired man with a lightning shaped scar on his right eye stood beside the jet black haired man.

He wore a large, hooded light cloak, a dark shirt under a long light jacket closed by a simple belt, loose dark pants ending below his knees where each leg has a light band circling it, and boots reminiscent of his old greaves. He also has a small belt visible on his upper chest, crossing it horizontally.

"Don't tell me what to do, Laxus. I already told you that we were here to help the kids and our younger selves with this war." The salmon haired man spoke and turned to look at Makarov.

"Master..." he said with a smile.

"My, you all look so much older," Makarov spoke. "Umm... master? W-what's going on?" Wendy stuttered. The salmon haired man approached her and kneed down on one need and patted her on the head.

"I remember how small you used to be, Wendy." He grinned ruffling the young sky dragon slayers hair. "Natsu-san! Please don't tease my younger self!" A feminine voice said in embarrassment.

The teenage girl approached the tow. She had dark blue hair that was tied up in two piggy tails and she had chocolate brown eyes. She wore a suit like top with a light trim and large cuffs and dress shirt with tie. She wears a small skirt with a large sash holding the top and skirt together.

"C'mon Wendy! At least enjoy this time! Like our future selves did when we saw them!" Natsu grinned before laughing.

Younger Wendy stared at the much older girl. Wendy? Her names... eh? She thought steam coming out of her head. Older Wendy looked at her younger self and smiled before kneeling down next to Natsu.

"Hello, I'm Wendy," she began. "You from the future..."

Wendy stared at her older self in admiration, "wait!" Gray yelled cutting in on their conversation. "Does that mean, you guys... are our future selves?" He asked.

"Right!" Future Gray said stripping. "Ice head clothes..." Gajeel said and Future Gray frantically looked around for his clothes.

"Well now we know that somethings never change..." Levy said with a sigh. "Tell me about..." a girl said from behind her.

Levy turned around to see her future self who had a smile plastered on her face. "Huh?" A weak voice said. Wendy turned her head and saw that Storm was finally awake.

"Storm!" Sylvia exclaimed as Storm got up. She ran up to her twin and tackled him to the ground. "Your awake!" She yelled hugging the air out of him.

"S-sylvia... C-Can't... breathe!!" Storm said. Sylvia let go of him and chuckled. Rin approached the two with a smile, "Rin is glad that you two are alright." He said. The trio then turned and saw their father.

"Dad!" They yelled running up to Future Gray and hugged him. "Your here! All of you guys are!"

"Dad?!" Gray and Juvia yelled in shock. "Yes, dad." Future Juvia said with a smile. "Mom!" The trio yelled running up to Future Juvia and hugging her as well.

By now Juvia fainted with happiness.

"Ok, we'll explain everything later," a blue haired man said with a tattoo on his face said. "Natsu and Laxus, handle the Armageddon's. The rest of you tend to the injured and help defeat the enemy." Future Jellal ordered.

Future slammed his fist onto his palm with an excited grin. Laxus stood next to him taking his cloak off. Fire and Lightning merging and faced the 5 Armageddon's before them.

"Don't get cocky!" The firey haired boy yelled. "Fire Armageddon Magic Hellfire!" He growled and lunged himself towards the kids.

Future Natsu appeared in front of him and kneed him on the gut. "Fire Dragon's Wing Claw!" He chanted.

He kicked the boy before fire surrounded his fist and punched the goy up into the air where Laxus was. Laxus combined his fists together and slammed them on the boys back sending him back down at lightning speed.

The boy landed on the ground with a thud and was completely knocked out. The guild members looked at Future Natsu and Laxus in shock. Strong... They thought.

"Who's next?" Laxus asked dropping next to Natsu.

Natsu and Gajeel
"Lightning Fire Dragon's Roar!" Natsu chanted inhaling and shot out a beam of fire and lightning towards Armageddon.

Armageddon out his hand in front of him as the blast hit his hand and dispersed, "still no effect!" Natsu growled getting angrier.

Gajeel charged with his dragon force and shadow iron dragon form activated. "Take this!" He yelled and tried to punch him but Armageddon caught his fist.

Armageddon then slammed his knee into Gajeel's gut before slamming him on the ground back and forth while Natsu watched in horror.

"LET HIM GO!!" He roared and charged. Armageddon looked at him and threw Gajeel up in the air before dashing towards Natsu and grabbed his head before slamming it several times on the ground.

He then threw Natsu to a rock where a spike stabbed his arm making him cry out in pain. "Salamander!" Gajeel coughed. "Shadow Iron Dragon's Roar!" Gajeel bellowed and fired but like all their other attacks the attack dispersed.

"It is futile to fight when your power will only be destroyed..." Armageddon spoke in a deep voice. "I am Armageddon the strongest of the six. The power to destroy!" He said.

"Destroy, huh?" Natsu said releasing his arm from the rock spike. "That's the one and only thing that Fairy Tail can do." He said his hair shadowing his eyes.

Gajeel soared down towards Armageddon, "Shadow Iron Dragon's Phantom Clutch!" He roared and disappeared in the air before appearing behind Armageddon.

He caught hold of him but Armageddon put his hand on Gajeel's arm that was covered in his hard skin and disappeared.

Armageddon then elbowed him in the ribs. There was a cracking sound as Gajeel cried out in pain. He flew back and into some rocks, his body was motionless and flaccid.

Natsu's eyes widened, "Gajeel! Oy! Get up! This is no time to be takin a nap you iron faced dumbass!" He insulted but, nothing, there was no answer. "You can presume he is dead, Natsu of Fairy Tail." Armageddon said dusting debris off his shoulder.

Suddenly, the air began to grow hot. Natsu's hair shadowed his eyes as red and black flames surrounded his body. Black tattoos appeared on his temple, chin, neck, body and arms and legs.

A single horn came out of his head, his teeth grew sharp and a single wing sprouted from his back ripping what was left of his shirt, off.

Natsu raised his head glaring at Armageddon with his blood red eyes. "Your dead!" He roared and lunged himself towards Armageddon.