Chapter 11

A few weeks passed and Gray woke up groggily. He let out a moan of tiredness followed by a yawn, he sat up and realised that he wasn't in his room and that he was partly covered in bandages.

Holy Mavis, what the hell happened to me? He thought looking at his surroundings, he pulled at the curtain to his left and saw Luke in a much worser state than he was.

His whole body was covered in bandages and his right arm was in a cast. Gray slowly got off the bed and took a step on the wooden floor board to only collapse. He grunted in pain as soon as he made contact with the ground.

The door suddenly opened to reveal a certain water mage who noticed her dear Gray-sama on the floor and struggling to get up.

"Gray-sama!! What are you doing? You shouldn't be getting up straight away..." she stated her voice full of concern for the ice mage.

Juvia pulled Gray up and and layed him back on the bed, Juvia sat down on a stool next to the bed and the two stayed there in silence.

"So..." Gray began breaking the silence. "What happened to me, Luke and Storm?" He asked cocking an eyebrow.

"Man they're so awkward!!" A voice whispered behind the door. 2 certain blue haired teens were watching the ice mage and water mage through the window of the door.

"Ssshhhhh!! I wanna hear what they have to say!" A voice hissed, the two teens turned their heads and saw Mira peeking as well.

"M-Mira-san?! What are you doing here?" Sylvia asked shocked at Mira's sudden appearance. "I wanna see Gruvia in action, he-he-he-he-he..." Mira answered laughing creepily in the end.

"Ok... but wait... what's Gruvia?" Rin asked casually. "You'll find out..." Mira said creepily, while Sylvia mentally slapped herself. What is wrong with these people? Like seriously!? She thought and sighed before looking back at the window to watch the scene before them.

Gray slumped onto his bed tiredly after what he just heard,, "so that's what happened." He muttered and sighed. "But, why do they have to be in the same room as me?" He asked pointing over to Luke and the other person whom people have forgotten (becausehe'snotreallyimportantotherthanLukecauseLukerules) is, Storm.

"Well, when you guys came we quickly took you to the hospital and just to be safe cause this is the second time one of the twins got injured we decided to put you guys in the same room." Juvia explained.

"Unfortunately, Luke sustained the most injuries... but the docters weren't sure why." She added.

"Uh huh..." Gray let out. "Say, Juvia... why are you here?" He asked tilting his head to the side and making Juvia turn red.

My love asked me... he... CARES!!! OMFG HE FCKING CARES!!!! I'M IN HAVEN!!! NO ITS NOT HENTAI HAVEN YOU DIRTY MINDED BIATCHES!!! Juvia thought but on the outside she was probably mistaken for a tomato.

"Juvia... a-always c-c-c-comes to... see h-her b-b-b-beloved Gray-sama." She stuttered turning even more red (if thats even possible).

A minute passed and Juvia looked up to see the raven head had fallen asleep. She anime fell and dragged herself up anime crying.

B-but i thought he cared!! She thought.

"Nuuuu!! Why?!?! Gruvia is still not sailing!!" Mira anime cried. "Main the sails kids! We gotta make this ship sail!" She shouted while Sylvia and Rin saluted.

"Aye aye cap'n!!" They exclaimed before face planting onto the ground. "Ack, we got caught by the Atlantians!!!" Sylvia let out.

"Nuuuu! Sylvia! Rin, man over board! I repeat MAN OVER BOARD!!!!" Mira yelled and yeeted Sylvia up and accidentally out the window.

"Oops... i think that was too far..." Mira said sheepishly scratching the back of her head. "SLYVIA!!!!" Rin yelled in worry.

That is until Sylvia ran up the stairs anime style, "MIRA-SAN HOW COULD YOU THROW ME OUT THE WINDOW LIKE THAT?!?!?" She yelled and went to attack Mira but was tackled by Rin.

"Rin thought he lost you!!" He anime cried and before anyone else could talk the two of them fell down the stairs.

"RIN HOW COULD YOOOUUUUUUU!!!!" Sylvia screamed as they fell and her scream grew faint as they went down.

Mira nervously chuckled and turned around to find a surprised Juvia, "M-Mira-san? What are you doing here?" She asked.

Aah crap! Mira thought. "W-well..." she began before turning around and dashed down the stairs. "GRUVIA SHALL BE FOREVER BE OTP!!!!!!" She yelled and bulldozed Rin and Sylvia who were making their way back up.

And once again the two fell down the stairs, "OH WHAT THE HELL MIRA-SAN?!?!!? WE'RE GONE FOR 4 MINUTES AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS?!?!?" Sylvia yelled as they fell down the stairs.

Juvia just stood in place. What the heck is Gruvia? She thought.

"ALONG WITH JERZA, ROWENDY, GALE AND NALLLLUUUUU!!!!!!" She heard Mira yell outside the hospital receiving weird looks from the civilians.

Mira ran off followed by an angry Sylvia and Rin who was just clutching onto Sylvia and waving in the air like a flag.

Seriously? All Juvia heard was something about Gale's name... Juvia thought and walked down the stairs.

Meanwhile with Sylvia
Sylvia ran through the bustling streets of Magnolia trying to catch Mira who was still running away.

"HOW THE HELL CAN YOU RUN WITH FCKING HIGH HEELS?!?!?" She yelled, Mira looked behind her and stuck her tongue out.

"CAUSE I'M MAGICAL!!!" Mira yelled throwing her hands up in the air and continued to run. "HEY!!! GET BACK HERE YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THROWING ME OUT THE WINDOW AND MAKING ME FALL DOWN THE STAIRS... AGAIN!!!!!" Sylvia screamed.

She accelerated making Rin let go (if ya know what i mean) and fly off into the distance.

"SEE HAPPY!! I TOLD YOU KIDS COULD FLY!!" Natsu yelled out of nowhere. "NATSU-SAN?! What are you doing here?" Rin asked flying in the air.

"I'M MAGIC!!" Natsu yelled. "ALL MY SHIPS SHALL SAAAAIIIILLLLL!!!!" Mira yelled making the two boys cock an eyebrow.

Sylvia ran so fast that once she got to the guild she busted the doors open and slipped on air and she skidded on the guild floors and hit the bar on the seat next to Lucy.

"Are you alright, Sylvia?" She asked in concern. Sylvia just nodded while Mira was cleaning a plate, smiling and acting as if nothing happened.

"Yeah... until someone threw me out the window, then another someone tackled me down the stairs and then that other someone bulldozed me down the stairs." She said through gritted teeth.

Sylvia glared at Mira then at Rin.

Rin just sat in a corner growing mushrooms on his head, while eating chocolate, hugging his knees with one arm and rocking back and forth while, uttering somethings to himself.

"YOUR IN THE WRONG FANFIC TAMAKI!!!!" Leah yelled from the back of the guild. "I AM NOT TAMAKI T^T!!" Rin yelled. "SO SHUT THE FCK UP HARUHI!!!"

"WHADDYA CALL ME?!?!" Leah yelled and was about to attack Rin to only be bulldozed by a table and then a chair.

"OH WHAT THE HELL!!! WHERE'D THIS COME FROM???" She yelled and noticed Gale sitting on a table eating a potato.

Potato.

Potato...

POTATO GIRL!!! -Oh wait... he's a guy...

Leah shrugged the thought off, "it was you wasn't it Potato girl!!" She yelled pushing the table off her.

A vein appeared on Gale's temple,  "WRONG ANIME YOU LITTLE SHRIMP!!!" He yelled and Leah charged and once again was bulldozed by another table and chair.

Makarov who was watching from the second floor slowly backed away and to his office.