Chapter 22

Natsu and Gajeel charged towards Akio who cracked his knuckles and got into a stance ready to face the two dragon slayers.

"Fire Dragon's Claw!!" Natsu yelled and lit his feet on fire before attempting to kick Akio on the face but missed. "Iron Dragon's Iron Club!" Gajeel roared as Natsu used his flames as a diversion so that Akio couldn't see Gajeel coming.

"Time Magic: Reverse!" Akio yelled when Gajeel's fist was inches away from his face. Suddenly the two dragon slayers went back to their previous position confusing Natsu.

"What the hell was that?!" He exclaimed until he realised it was just like the last time he fought the cloaked man when he was out doing a job with his team and the twins.

"Your that bastard who almost killed Luke!!" He yelled lighting his body in flames. Akio chuckled, "so close yet so far." He said put his hand in front of him.

"First off, the man you fought that time was my father, Mecredi," Akio corrected. "Second, Space Magic: Force!" He yelled.

An invisible force hit both dragon slayers making them fly back, "your old man, eh?" Gajeel asked his body letting out black shadows. "What a pain in the ass you must be to be just like your old man." He grinned.

"Iron Shadow Dragon form!!" He bellowed before sinking into the ground and appeared in front of Akio who was caught off guard and was punched in the face by Gajeel.

"Lightning Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!!!" Natsu yelled engulfing his right fist with lightning and fire and punched Akio on the face.

"How's that?!" Natsu exclaimed as Akio slowly got up a trickle of blood escaping from his mouth. "Not bad, Salamander, Black Steel." He said.

"Your teamwork is something else," Akio said. "Save the compliments and let us through!!" Gajeel yelled impatiently.

"I'm afraid not," Akio said. "Right now, that member of yours will encounter my father and he will not get passed him easily."

"Tch, don't underestimate our guild member!" Gajeel yelled his temper rising each time Akio spoke.

Somewhere
Makarov sat on his chair while rubbing his chin thoughtfully, "so you think you've found a way to get here?" He asked turning to a crystal ball communication lacrima.

"[Yes]," an all too familiar voice said. "Right now some of the guild members have gone to find your daughter." Makarov said.

Suddenly the door burst open, "master!!" Jet yelled in panic and panting like crazy. "We were taking a walk and... and... saw smoke... in... the distance... a few... miles!" He yelled.

"Alright," Makarov said getting off his chair. "Come as soon as you can." He said before walking out of his office.

"Everyone!!!" He yelled getting every guild members attention. "Our fellow guild members have gone for too long! I say we take action now!!"

"They have taken one of us!! Now they will face our wrath!!" Makarov scowled and everyone cheered before rushing out of the guild.

Makarov went back to his office, "[I will manage things here on now, Master]." The person said through the lacrima.

"Come soon, I have a feeling that we will need all the help we can get." Makarov said.

Back to the others
"Don't you think this is a little to easy?" Sylvia asked as ice struck some mages. "I mean we're fighting all these mages and yet..."

"They all seem so weak." Rin finished.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU CALL ME YOU BRAT?!" A mage yelled a vein appearing on his temple and fist. "You heard ya' old fart!!" Rin yelled back.

"You're so dead you li'l pipsqueak!!" The mage ylled and tried to hit Rin with a sledge hammer.

"DON'T CALL RIN A PIPSQUEAK!! RIN ISN'T EVEN THAT SHORT!!!" Rin yelled at the top of his lungs startling both Sylvia and Storm.

"Woah, i haven't seen big brother lose his cool like that before," Storm said before snickering. "Get is? Cool!!" He burst out laughing while Slyvia hit him on the head.

"No time for puns you weirdo," she said. "Shut up!!" Storm yelled pouting.

"Ice magic Ice Sword!!" Rin chanted as an ice sword clashed with the opposing mages sledge hammer.

"Water magic Steam Slice!" Sylvia yelled as her water struck mages surrounding Rin and the mage he was fighting with boiling water that cut them.

"My, my, a bunch of kids beat you guys up this badly?" A stern voice said approaching the group. "What shame you have all brought us." A feminine voice chimed.

"Guess, we'll have to," A boy started cracking his knuckles. "Do the job for you guys." Another said scratching the back of his head who was standing next to the boy that spoke second.

"We'll surely have all the fun from now on~" another feminine voice cooed.

"Who the hell are you guys?!" Leah exclaimed staring at the hooded figures that stood before them and their opponents.

"So sorry. We should let them," the boy began. "Have a chance to know the names of their killers after all." The other said yawning.

The 4 figured took off their hoods.

There stood a man in his 20's he had slate grey hair, cold, dark eyes, he wore a long hoodie that went down to his knees, a black belt, brown baggy pants and tan boots. "I am Sejirou Nakamura." He said.

Two boys stood next to Sejirou. Both had red hair, gold eyes, they a marengo grey tank top, a white sash around their waist, midnight blue baggy pants and black shin high boots. One carried a sword and the other carried two guns.

"We are the Nakamura Brothers." They said in unison. "I am Linux Nakamura." The one carrying a swords said.

"I am Lance Nakamura." The one carrying two guns said before letting out a yawn.

"I am Roxy Takume." A girl standing next to Sejirou said, she had black hair with purple highlights, dark brown eyes, she wore a purple robe with blue trimmings, a white skirt and knee high boots.

"Ushio Cease." The standing next to the Nakamura Brothers said. She had lime green hair and caramel brown eyes, she was pale, she wore a cadet grey kimono, a black sash tied around her waist and wooden japanese clogs.

"Tch, get out of our way and we promise this won't be as painful." Laxus said lightning crackling from his body.

"My, my, rude now isn't he?" Ushio giggled and appeared before Laxus. Laxus stared at her wide eyed and in shock. H-how did she...?! He thought before trying to punch her but was flicked on the forehead by Ushio.

Laxus flew back and hit a rock with great force making him cough out blood. S-so strong!! He and everyone else thought.

"Now, let's see what you got, Fairy Tail!!" Sejirou exclaimed with a smirk.