Chapter 23

Laxus charged towards Ushio letting out a war cry, "Lightning Dragons Breakdown Fist!!" Laxus roared charging at full speed.

He was only inches away from hitting Ushio but then she disappeared and kicked him making Laxus fly and hit an opposing mage with his breakdown fist.

"Hmm... strong," Ushio muttered but then giggled. "But not strong... enough." She said appearing in front of Laxus who was starting to get up.

"Laxus-san!" Nova yelled lightning crackling from her body as well. "Lightning Dragons Lightning Rain!" She cried lightning striking mages but missing Ushio every time.

"Well now," Ushio began but then Gale ran up and attempted to attack her from behind to only miss and was kicked on the back and he flew towards Nova and hit her.

"Gale! Are you alright?" She asked concerned as Gale coughed. "Y-yeah, I'll be fine. I managed to activate my hard skin just before she kicked me." He explained getting off Nova.

She sighed in relief and the couple got up together. Laxus took off the jacket he was wearing and the trio looked at their enemy with stern expressions.

The Nakamura Brothers then took this time and struck as well. Linux struck first, his sword glowing and a magic circle appeared next to his arm.

The hilt of the sword surrounded his hand and armoured his entire right arm, it glowed orange in the centre where his elbow was forming a circle.

Linux raised his sword, "Sword Chaos Magic Heavenly Slash!!!" He chanted slashing the air, down towards Rin and Storm. A bright orange streak came towards them slashing the ground and clearly breaking it in half.

Rin and Storm dived to the right while Sylvia and Leah to the left. Storm quickly got up and looked at the cut next to him.

"My sword can slice up anything perfectly," Linux said and raised his sword again. This time Lance pointed his gun towards Rin and Storm.

The gun had two streaks that glowed green, the gun then emitted a bright light and transformed into a larger gun. The gunbutt was attached to Lance's forearm and his point finger on the trigger.

Surrounding Lance's left eye was a glowing ring, he took aim and smirked. "Gun Chaos Magic Light Strike!" He chanted and pulled the trigger.

The gun made no sound and the bullet came fast without a sound.

Unsure of what to do Storm and Rin stripped and put their left fist ontop of their palm, "Ice make Shield!" They yelled in unison and slammed their hands on the ground.

Ice appeared before them but the ice cracked and shatter. Storm felt something graze pass his cheek causing it to bleed.

Lance put his arm down, "my gun may look like it is shooting one bullet but the bullet can duplicate to as many as i wish, the gun is silent and bullet is faster than lightning." He explained and pointed the gun once again.

"A distant weapon and a close combat and distant weapon," Storm muttered and sighed. "Been awhile since we fought together right, big bro?" Storm asked cracking his knuckles and neck.

"Yes, Rin has to agree," Rin said taking a deep breath before exhaling. "Let us see if our teamwork is as good as ever." He said grinning in excitement.

Leah looked at Sylvia and nodded, "let's do our best too girls!" She yelled Rosemary equipped to her Heaven's Wheel armour and smiled.

Wendy smiled, "I'll a company you guys!" She said confidently.

All the girls (excluding Nova) turned to face Roxy who stood before them with a sweet smile, "my you girls sure are confident." She giggled.

Reiki turned to face Seijirou. Looks like i get him all on my own... he thought and smiled. Hope my body can withstand all this. He took a deep breath and prepared himself.

Seijirou looked at Reiki observantly and smirked, "i suggest you back down boy. You are too weak to fight and far too young to die." He suggested.

Reiki smiled, "that may be," he began. "But, i don't want to always be the weaker one and be protected." He said.

"Very well," Seijirou said and darted towards Reiki. "Sand Chaos Magic Blade!" He yelled.

His body suddenly began to disperse in thin air like sand being blown away by the wind.

Reiki looked around him staying alert, "behind you." A voice said and Seijirou appeared behind him ready to slash him with a dark blade that appeared on the back of his hand.

Reiki looked behind him, "Heavenly Body Magic Meteor!" He yelled and darted away from Seijirou who disappeared again and appeared in front of him.

Reiki darted away and back to Seijirou before punching him on the face, "very well done, boy." Seijirou complimented wiping blood away from his mouth.

"Same with you." Reiki said coughing out a bit of blood. Reiki then charged and Seijirou prepared, "Sand Chaos Magic Burial!" He yelled and once again disappeared.

He then appeared behind Reiki and put his arm around Reiki's neck before diving down towards the ground where sand awaited.

"Say goodbye!" He roared.

Reiki elbowed Seijirou in the ribs and broke free,"Heavenly... cough cough... Body Magic... Jiu Leixing!!" He chanted.

Reiki began to transfigure nine lightning swords and pointed towards Seijirou who clutched his ribs and coughing.

The swords darted towards him but luckily he managed to dodge all but one which stabbed him on the shoulder.

Blood oozed out of his shoulder and Reiki coughed out blood. I'm using my magic up fast. He thought panting heavily. I gotta end this quickly, i just need an opening.

Seijirou looked at Reiki, "you sure are full of yourself BRAT!!" He scowled and once again vanished.

"Sand Chaos Magic Raging Strike!!" He roared continously appearing and disappearing before he hit and punched Reiki again and again.

Seijirou landed his last blow on Reiki's stomach making him cough out blood. Reiki grabbed Seijirou's arm and grinned.

"Check." He said his body glowing. "Heavenly Body Magic Meteor!" He roared and began to punch Seijirou again and again stomach and face.

He then punched him on the face one last time while coughing out blood. Seijirou soared down and hit the ground with a sickening thud.

"One more time," Reiki coughed. "Heavenly Body Magic GRAND CHARIOT!!!" He roared.

Reikiplaced both arms on top of each other, with the top hand having only the index and middle fingers spread out.

Seven Magic Circles appeared in front of him and connected, creating a constellation of sorts.

Each Magic Circles then released a powerful light blast down on Seijirou who was on the ground motionless, forming the same pattern on the ground before exploding.

Sejirou was blasted away from them burnt and limp. Reiki stopped hovering from the ground and began to drop down. He landed on the ground and coughed out blood once again.

That's all i could do. I'm sorry that i can't be of use anymore. He thought looking at his sister and everyone else before his vision began to blur and new nothing more.