Chapter 13

A SILENT VOICE IS AMAZING AND SO IS THIS AMV CAUSE ITS SAD LIKE MAH LIFE!! Anyway, ENJOY!!

Ja ne!
DeathGod out
_______________________
Luke furrowed his eyebrows and slowly opened his eyes to only close them due to the immense light that blurred his eyes.

What... happened? He thought putting his hand over his face, he slowly got up and looked at his surroundings.

The hospital? But, i thought i was in that clearing... fighting... that man. He thought clenching his fists tightly at the memory of Akio Fujimoto.

That bastard!!! He'll pay! He'll pay for what he's done! He thought fiercely until the door opened and he snapped out of his thoughts looking at the figure who opened the door.

He was suddenly tackled by his sister, "YOUR AWAKE!!! YOUR FINALLY AWAKE!!!" She yelled her voice cracking at the last word.

Luke looked at his sister who embraced him tightly, "Nashi?" He muttered confused. "W-what happened?" He asked as Nashi let go and wiped away her tears.

"You tell me," she answered sitting on a stool next to his bed. "You've been in a coma for almost a month!!" She exclaimed clenching her fists tightly on the verge of tears again.

"I-I thought i lost you... AGAIN!!!!" She screamed and began to sob uncontrollably making Luke soften his gaze and brought her into a tight embrace.

"I'm sorry," he began. "But, i technically can't remember what happened to me... other than the fact that i got really pissed at the guy that i attacked and then everything went blank for me."

Nashi looked at Luke in shock, "y-you mean you don't remember anything?" She asked wiping her tears away while Luke slowly nodded.

"Yeah..." he answered scratching the back of his head. "But, hey. I'm fine now... i think?" He said with a grin.

"So, how long am i stuck here?" Luke asked looking out the window. Nashi thought for a moment, "i don't know." She answered with a shrug.

Luke sweat dropped, "gee your a great help, Nash." He said sarcastically. "Anything happen while i was out for almost a month?" He asked tilting his head to the side.

Nashi shrugged once again, "nothing much. Just the same old thing that usually happens in Fairy Tail." She answered.

Luke chuckled, "seems like the guild hasn't changed one bit in the past. But, its just as rowdy in the future." He said.

Nashi laughed, "yeah... remember the time when dad was fighting uncle Gray and he 'accidentally' fell on top of mom naked?" She asked

Luke grinned, "yeah! Dad got soooo mad!!" He said.

Suddenly the door opened to reveal a doctor, "hello there... Luke was it?" He asked looking at the clipboard in his hand.

Luke nodded, "i just to run some tests on you and if all is well you might be able to get out of the hospital, today." The doctor explained.

Luke glanced Nashi and smiled, "wait for me outside... ok?" He asked and the salmon haired teen nodded before walking out the room.

A few minutes passed and Luke got dressed into a carmine v-neck shirt, white baggy pants, black combat boots and a black belt around his waist.

"Thanks for everything doctor." Luke bowed and the doctor smiled. "Anything for a Fairy Tail member." He said. "After all... they saved my wife!"

Luke smiled, "glad to hear that!" He said and walked out the room before meeting up with Nashi outside the hospital.

"Hey!!" A voice exclaimed, she turned her head and saw her brother who was grinning ear to ear.

"Hey! Your finally out!" She exclaimed and walked up to the blonde.

"Yeah," Luke grinned. "So... where are we gonna go?"

Nashi shrugged, "how about the guild? I mean, everyone deserves to know that your out and finally awake and stuff." She said.

Luke smiled, "the guild it is!!" He exclaimed and marched off to the guild with his sister walking beside him with a smile.

Once they got to the guild, the twins could hear the loud shouts from behind the guild doors. Luke cracked his knuckles and kicked the doors open.

Natsu and some other guild members turned their heads to see who entered the guild. Their eyes widened at the view of the blond dragon slayer.

"LUUUUUKE!!!" A hoard of the guild members rushed towards the blond and bulldozed him.

Sylvia laughed clutching her stomach and rolling on the ground, "he got bulldozed by like everyone in the guild!!" She laughed.

"Yeah right!!" Rin exclaimed over the loud shouts. "Says the girl who got thrown out the window, fell down the stairs and got bulldozed by Mira-san down the stairs!!"

Sylvia stopped laughing and glared at her older brother, "SHUDDUP!!! Says you! You tackled me down the stairs and you also got bulldozed down the stairs!!" She scowled.

"Is Sylvia challenging Rin?" Rin asked cocking an eyebrow and getting into a familiar stance.

"Bring it!" Sylvia taunted getting into a stance as well. "Ice make: Floor!!" She yelled and slammed her hand on the ground freezing the floor.

Rin jumped and landed on the ice, skating towards his sister, "Water magic: Water Slicer!!" He chanted his hand turning blue as water erupted from it.

Rin slashed Sylvia but was blocked with her ice shield. "That all you got, bro?" She asked grinning. "Water magic: Water Rage!!" She yelled.

Steam erupted from her body and shot towards Rin who flew back and hit Nova who was peacefully eating her food.

Nova grunted and noticed Rin on top of her, his eyes spinning, but, he shook his head and got up glaring at his little sister.

"Water magi--"

"What... have... you... done?" A dark voice boomed cutting Rin off. Rin shivered and slowly turned his head to face Nova the Thunder Demon, or at least that's what they call her... sometimes.

"N-Nova!! Rin apologizes for interrupting your m-m-meal..." Rin said shivering in fear as the blonde stomped over to them. Mavis save Rin!! Rin prayed.

"YOUR BOTH DEAD!!!" She yelled as lightning surrounded her body.

The two 'Fullockser's' quivered in fear.

Suddenly a table came flying over them followed by a flying Gale. He let out a yell as he realised that he was going to hit Nova.

Before Nova could react or even yell out a cuss she was hit by the flying Gale. "And its a home run!!!" Reiki yelled as Storm who was carrying an ice grinned.

That is until both Nova and Gale got up and glared at Storm. He quivered and ran off followed by Reiki around the guild being chased by the 'McFox' and 'Drauss'.

"MAVIS SAVE US!!!!" Reiki and Storm yelled in unison. "Aaaannd they're off!! Storm taking the lead and Reiki just lagging behind!!" Nashi commentated.

"Looks like perverted snowman is taking a left turn and-- HOLY SHIT!!!" Luke yelled not finishing his sentence and ending with a cuss.

Storm had taken the left turn and actually went straight for Luke. "WHADDYA CALL ME YOU FURNACE BRAIN?!?!?!?" He yelled, kneeing Luke on the face.

"SHUT IT ICE DICK!!" Luke yelled and chased after him.

Luke suddenly slipped and face planted, Storm laughed falling to the ground, clutching his stomach and laughing even harder.

"YOU ARE A FIRE IDIOT!!!" He laughed banging his fist on the floor. Storm suddenly stopped laughing, feeling a dark presence behind him.

Slowly, he turned his head and saw Nova and Gale standing behind him with a death glare and a dark aura surrounding them.

"Oh..." Storm let out