Chapter 21

Luke punched a male wizard on the face before springing himself up and kicked another mage on the face.

"Fire Dragons: Roar!!" He yelled fire shooting out of his mouth burning mages in his way to a crisp. "Don't get so cocky, you brat!" A mage exclaimed pointing a card at Luke.

The card suddenly disappeared and was replaced by  gun, "Card magic: Stun Gun Surprise!" He yelled and fired. Luke let out a roar of rage, flames erupted from his body melting the incoming bullets.

Meanwhile outside the mansion the rest of the gang were dealing with the alerted mages that were outside the mansion.

"That idiot flame head just had to barge in there!!" Storm yelled punching a mage on the face before putting his fist on top of his palm. "Ice make: Hammer!!" He yelled.

"Shut it olaf and keep fighting! We gotta go find him before he gets himself killed!" Leah yelled. "Script Magic: Iron Wheel!" She yelled.

A large wheel appeared in front of her and ran over mages in front of her.

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!?!?! YOU OVER GROWN POTATO HEAD!!!!" Storm yelled butting heads with the black haired girl.

"That's enough you two! This no time to be arguing!" Erza yelled. The two stopped yelling at one another and nodded in fear.

"C'mon! I picked up his scent! He's this way!" Natsu yelled and ran off. "Oh my holy Mavis! CAN YOU GUYS STAHP RUNNING AWAY ALL THE TIME!!" Reiki yelled. 

The whole group started running after the dense salmon haired teen. Suddenly more mages came towards them with weapons and their magic ready to attack.

"Incoming!!" Gale yelled.

Reiki pushed through them, "outta the way!" He yelled his body glowing bright yellow. "Wait! Reiki! Are you sure you can handle that magic?!" Rosemary asked fully concerned about her little brothers health.

Reiki just smiled reassuringly, "Heavenly Body Magic: Meteor!" He yelled and darted towards the mages in front of him and hit them on their vital areas.

Blood escaped from his mouth as he crashed onto the ground with a sickening thud. Suddenly a mage approached him blood covering his face and body.

"Don't get so cocky, you brat!" He exclaimed. "Smoke Magic: Spear!" The mage yelled as a large grey spear appeared in the form of smoke.

"Dance my swords! Shooting Stars Strike!" Rosemary yelled swords appearing behind her and glowing the swords soared through the air at high speed towards the mages in front of her.

"Not yet!" Reiki yelled as he once again began to glow. "Heavenly Body Magic: Meteor!" He yelled and head-butted the man on the stomach making him cough out blood.

One of Rosemary's sword was soaring towards them so Reiki pushed the man who was stabbed through the stomach.

Reiki dropped to the ground panting, "one more time!" He yelled his body once again glowing. "Reiki! Stop! Your body can't handle that much!" Rosemary yelled.

Reiki jumped, "Heavenly Body Magic: Pleiades!!" He yelled and called forth six rays of light that fell from the sky and and attacked the mages in front of him.

Reiki landed on thr ground panting and coughing out blood. Now i know why dad doesn't let me use this magic all the time. He thought.

"Lightning Dragons: Lightning Rain!" A faint feminine voice yelled the clouds darkened and lightning struck some of the mages.

"You alright?" Nova asked running up to the red head who was panting heavily. Suddenly a mage was about to attack them.

"Iron Dragon's: Roar!" A swirl of grey and iron shot out of his mouth hitting the mage. Gale ran up to his friends, "you guys gotta be more careful!" He yelled and punched a mage on the face with his iron scales.

"I can take care of myself perfectly!" Nova said kicking a wizard that was about to attack Gale.

"You sure?"

"Yes I'm sure! What am I a baby?"

"I dunno! Are you?"

By now Reiki watched the two bicker while they fought off the wizards that were going after them.

"No I'm not!"

"Good!"

"Great!"

"Your beautiful!"

"Your handsome!"

"I could kiss you!"

"I could kiss you t--"

Before Nova could finish her sentence Gale grabbed her waist and smashed his lips onto hers.

Reiki clapped slowly in amazement making the two pull away their faces completely red.

"Lightning Dragons: Breakdown Fist!" A voice yelled punching an incoming mage. "Ok love birds! Let's get going!" Laxus yelled and ran off while Gale and Nova helped Reiki up and ran off following the blond.

Wow who new dad was such a downer in this time. Nova thought.

Meanwhile with Natsu sprinted through the knocked out mages within the broken mansion. Where the hell is he?! Natsu thought desperately gritting his teeth.

He sniffed the air and looked down. Down! He thought and lit his fists on fire before a bullet was fired hitting him on the leg.

Natsu let out a cry of pain, "SALAMANDER!!" Gajeel yelled punching the mage out cold with his iron fist.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING RUNNING OFF LIKE THAT!!!" He yelled kicking Natsu on the leg where the bullet had hit him.

Natsu let out a grunt and a vein appeared on his temple, "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" He yelled clutching the wound.

"That's for runnin' off on your own!" Gajeel yelled punching him on the head. Suddenly a boy about 16 years old with dirty blond hair, pitch black eyes, he wore a pitch black tank top, navy blue baggy pants with a large, thick tan belt and black boots with red laces.

"My, my, if it isn't the famous Salamander of Fairy Tail," he said grinning like a maniac. "I'm afraid to say that you are no longer allowed to take another step and follow your fellow guild member." He explained.

Natsu got up grinning excitedly, "then we're just gonna hafta beat tou!" He said lighting his fists on fire while Gajeel activated his Iron Dragon: Hard Skin and grinning.