Chapter 2

As party went on through the night. The team were sitting on a table, stuffing themselves with food and just partying like there was no tomorrow. Nashi on the other hand had forgotten her scarf that her mother knitted her when she was just a toddler.

Luke tapped his leg impatiently waiting for his sister. God where is she? He thought in annoyance. He sighed and got up from his chair to find his sister.

Meanwhile, Nashi had just put on her scarf and was now on her way back to the part. She suddenly felt a menacing presence around her. What is this uneasiness? She asked herself. Suddenly, her body moved on its own and she ducked.

Looking up as she did so, she saw a fist. She turned her head and saw a man wearing a black cloak. Nashi rolled forward and turned around to face the man, "who are you? And what do you want from me?" She asked, fire flickering from her fists and body.

"What i want, is none of your business... little fairy." The man answered with a deep, dark voice. Nashi gritted her teeth and went to attack. She lunged herself towards the cloaked man who stood hos ground.

Nashi felt her stomach tighten. What is this...? She thought before abruptly stopping and did a back hand spring, keeping her distance from the man. What was that tension i just felt? She asled herself.

The man smirked. She's smarted than i anticipated. The man thought. "You surprise me little girl. Most people i have slaughtered would've fallen for that trick... but you, on the other hand," the man explained. "Are an exception."

Nashi uttered an exasperated snort. "Don't judge me by my looks," she scowled and lunged herself towards the man again.

"No need to be violent, little one." He retorted and raised his hand in front of him. Nashi tried to kick him but missed.

"Fire Dragons Talons!!" She roared and tried to attack him but the man dodged the attack once again with ease.

"Space magic: Silence!" The man chanted as a magic cirlce appeared under his feet. Nashi's flames suddenly went out and she flew back due to an unknown force.

Nashi skidded on the floor and hit the wall. She gasped in pain and coughed out blood. What type of magic was that? She thought, trying to get up, but to only collapse on the ground.

Suddenly a blond haired teen bolted towards the man, "Fire Dragons Claw!" He roared setting his feet a blaze and kicked the man on the gut, causing him to stumble back with a grunt.

"Curse my weakness." He grumbled clutching his stomach. The blonde did a bacl hand spring and took a stance, the heat in the air getting hotter by the minute.

"Don't you dare lay another finger on my sister!!" The blond scowled in anger, flames flickered from his body and his onyx eyes glowed.

"Luke?!" Nashi exclaimed in delight before grunting in pain.

"Nashi, are you alright?" Luke asked keeping his stance and his eyes fixed on the man who finally got over the pain on his stomach. "Did he do anything else to you?"

"Luke, I'm alright. He just came up to me and he used some sort of spell on me," Nashi befan as she tried to get up. "But, his magic... it, it was some sort of force that pushed me back."

"Space magic," Luke growled. "Mom talked about it once. I was sort of paying attention but i only caught a few details." He explained.

"Very well done boy... your the first to lay an attack on me," the man complimented with a taunting smile. "Now, let me return the favour," the man continued. "Space magic: Invisible Strike."

Luke suddenly felt a sharp pain on his chest, he gasped and flew back. He put is right hand on the floor to break the fall and did a flip while clutching his chest. What the hell?! His magic is strong as hell. He grunted.

Suddenly Rosemary came running in and tried to slash the man with her sword, but, he dodged the attack with ease. "Space magic: Air palm." He said calmly and stuck his palm out that didn't even touch Rosemary, instead, a force hit her.

She gasped and flew back. "Iron Dragon's Hard Fist!" Gale roared as he ran up from behind the man. His arm covered in iron scales and hardened.

The man didn't look back but he put his right hand up towards Gale and caught his fist. "Parallel magic: Reversal Blow." The man chanted as his left hand suddenly got covered in iron scales.

The man then punched Gale on the stomach. Gale flew back, he landed on the ground with a thud while coughing out blood.

"H-how?" He coughed while looling at the man in disbelief.

"Space magic and parallel magic..." Luke muttered still clutching his chest. His eyes widened in realization. No way!! He thought.

Flashback
5 year old Luke ran up to a blond haired girl with chocolate brown eyes with a wide grin, "mommy, mommy!!" Luke exclaimed.

"Luke, is something wrong?" The girl asked with a concerned expression. But, the grin on Luke's face widened.

"Mommy, i found dis! In basement while daddy cleaning it out." He said and handed the book to his mother.

His mother wiped the dust off and read the title, "daddy said it your diary... or someting." Luke said.

His mother smiled and picked Luke up, sitting him on her lap. "Luke this is a journal. It was to keep track of all my adventures that i had with your father, uncle Gray and happy, aunty Erza,  Wendy and Carla." She explained and opened to a page.

"This was the time when we met a young mysterious man. He didn't show his face as he wore a black ragged cloak. But he was a tough opponent, he had 3 types of magic. Space, Parallel and Time." She explained.

"It dat possible mommy?" Luke asked looking up at his mother. His mother smiled, "it is now," she continues. "Ever since we met that young teen."

"Did you and daddy beat that man?" Luke asked.

His mother smiled, "why yes. Of course your father, as always, beat him so bad that he was forced to retreat with a very bad wound on his arm." She answered.

"Hey Luce! I found some of your old books. Where do you want them?" A salmon haired man asked.

"Just put them in the kids room. I'm sure they'd like to read them." Lucy said shaking her hand.

"Ok!" The salmon haired man said with a wide grin. Lucy turned to Luke, "why don't you go help ypur father out, Luke." She suggested.

Luke grinned, "ok!" He exclaimed and got pff Lucy's lap and walked up to his father with the same grin he greeted with is mother.

Flashback End

"Be careful all of you!" Luke abruptly yelled. "This man is no ordinary mage! He has 3 magic types!"

"What?!" Storm exclaimed in disbelief. "How is that even possible?!"

"I know that you don't get this right now... but, his three magic types are Space, Parallel and--"

There was a sudden gush of wind that went towards the group. The man had set up another magic spell and this time, it was much more dangerous.

"Time..." Luke finished as blue portal appeared in front of the man. The portal began to slowly expand until it erupted. A bright light blue light blinded everyone.

"Run! Its a time vortex!" Luke yelled and helped Gale up and began to run with the others to avoid the vortex.

But, unluckily, they were to late and they were absorbed into the vortext along woth the mysterious man.