Chapter 29

Natsu roared as he lunged towards Armageddon at lightning speed. In a blink of an eye he was in front of him. Fire engulfed his hand as he punched Armageddon hard on the stomach.

Armageddon coughed out blood as another punch came, this time on his face. Blood splattered onto the ground and onto Natsu's fist. "Die!" Natsu growled. Armageddon raised his hand and caught the fist, thinking that Natsu's magic would disperse, but, it did not.

Impossible! He thought wide eyed. Natsu flew up in the air before soaring down and crashed onto Armageddon who coughed out blood.

The ground shook and began to break.

"Destruction Armageddon Magic Disperse!" Armageddon chanted and put his hand on Natsu's face. Nothing happened, Natsu glared at Armageddon with a cynical grin plastered on his face.

"Die, human!" He growled and grabbed Armageddon's face and slammed his head on the ground before lifting his head up and soared up to the air, through the roof where everyone could see him.

"Fire Demon King's Purgatory!" He chanted fire burning Armageddon who cried out in pain as Natsu dropped him and a fire like beam emerged from the depths of hell and burned him.

Natsu's red eyes glowed as he let out a roar. He then descended fast and flew back into the mansion in search of Akio.

Luke
"Time Magic Reverse!" Mecredi chanted as his wounds suddenly disappeared making Luke more agitated. This bastard! He growled flames engulfing his fists and body.

"Fire Dragon's Running Fire!" He growled fire cloaking his body a d dashed towards Mecredi landing a punch on his gut before doing a back flip kicking him on the chin. Luke then grabbed Mecredi's head and slammed his head on his knee.

"How's that!" Luke yelled before dashing past Mecredi to continue finding his sister to only feel a huge force hit him and making him fly back and cough out blood.

"Not so fast, little one," Akio said with a smirk. "I'm afraid to say that you cannot yet sea your sister, after all... we will need her to rob her of her magic and keep it to have our revenge!" He explained.

"You... won't l-lay... a single... f-finger... on... m-my... sister!" Luke growled. "Really? We already have though." Akio retorted.

"We tortured her, her screams filling these very halls." Akio said with a smirk. Luke could feel himself slipping away and letting his anger take over. He could feel his power growing.

The thought of his sister being tortured pushed him. That is until, the roof broke open to reveal Natsu in his demonic form. Natsu raised his head and tackled Akio head butting him on the gut.

Akio coughed as Natsu then slammed him on the ground with a roar. "You!!" Akio growled and aimed his hand in front of Natsu's face. "Space Magic Invisible Slash!" He chanted and a large cut appeared on Natsu.

Natsu grunted in pain but ignored it and threw Akio towards a wall. I've seen this before... Luke thought. Natsu's red eyes glowed.

"Die! Akio Fujimoto!" He roared slamming his fist again and again on Akio's face. Mecredi then gritted his teeth.

"Hands off my son!" He growled. "Parallel Magic Cop-" Before Mecredi could finish his sentence Natsu had appeared before him.

It happened so fast, but, Mecredi's face was shocked, his eyes widened. Natsu's right hand covered in blood. His red eyes reverted back to onyx full of fear and shock.

Luke stood before him, blood gushing out of his mouth and wound. Natsu removed his hand from Luke's shoulder. "L-Luke..." he whispered voice cracking and tears forming in his eyes.

Some thing inside him broke, he felt pain all over and his body went numb. Natsu fell to his knees, "I'm s-sorry... sorry... so... sorry..." he sobbed. Luke's lips formed into a gentle smile.

He too fell to his knees as he clutched the wound on his shoulder. "It's ok... dad..." he whispered hugging the young dragon slayer.

"Dad?" Natsu asked full of shock. "I am from the future... my real name is Luke Igneel Dragneel. I am your son, Natsu." He said.

Natsu felt sadness take over him as he broke into sobs, "I'm so sorry." He said hugging his son tightly.

"It's alright, dad." Luke said.

"Space Magic Force!" Mecredi and Akio chanted. Everything happened in slow motion, Natsu's eyes turned red once again but this time, two wings sprouted from his back as he hugged Luke and took the hit.

Blood escaped from his mouth, "ouch..." he muttered letting go and struggling to get up. "Sorry again... Luke." He said. Natsu was in demon form, but, he was in control.

"It's alright, dad." Luke said as he inhaled. "Now, let's finish these jerks!" He said. His wound began to heal as scales covered parts of his body.

"Bring it!" Akio and Mecredi growled.

"With pleasure!" Luke and Natsu said in unison with excited grins. The two lunged themselves towards Akio.

Natsu kicked Akio on the chin before ducking at Luke place both his hands on Natsu's back as he kicked him on the face.

"Fire Demon King's Roar!" Natsu yelled red and black flames shot out and towards Akio who used his Parallel magic and imitated the attack.

"Not so fast!" Luke yelled grabbing Akio and slamming him on the ground before jumping up as the blast hit both Akio and his father.

They both flew out of the building startling Nashi who was in her cell. "Hell yeah!" She heard two familiar yells.

"Nashi?!" Luke yelled running down the long hall with Natsu ahead. He suddenly smelled a familiar scent and accelerated.

He then came to a stop, panting heavily he came face to face with Nashi. Natsu smiled, "hey, Nashi." He grinned.

Luke ran up to Natsu and saw Nashi. "Hey, sis." He said grinning like Natsu. Nashi smiled, tears forming in her eyes. "I told you were like dad." She said laughing as Natsu tore the cell door open.

Luke rushed in and hugged his older twin sister. After a short while Luke helped Nashi up, "dad, what happened to uncle Gajeel?" Luke asked and Natsu's eyes widened while Nashi punched her brother.

"Its alright Nashi, he knows." Luke said while Natsu jumped breaking through the roofs of each room until he got to the same room he was fighting Armageddon.

Natsu searched the room until he heard heavy breaths. He turned to his left and saw Gajeel's foot sticking out of the rubble.

"Gajeel! Oy! You alive?" Natsu asked rushing over to the pile of rubble. "Well I'm breathing, right?" Gajeel spoke as Natsu removed the rubble off the iron dragon slayer.

"Yeah, at least it wasn't your ass sticking out of the rubble otherwise i would've just kicked your ass out of the pile." Natsu said helping the iron dragon slayer up.

"Did you get Nashi?" Gajeel asked and Natsu nodded. "Funny thing though, turns out his my son from the future, same with Nashi." Natsu said and Gajeel looked at Natsu.

"Your kidding right?" Gajeel asked and Natsu shook his head. "Nope!"