Chapter 26

"Lightning Dragons Breakdown Fist!!" Laxus yelled his fist engulfed in lightning. He lunged himself towards Ushio and attempted to punch her, Ushio jumped up and did a back hand spring making Laxus punch the ground.

The ground erupted and rocks broke apart creating a huge crater, "Lightning Dragons Seven Lightning Stride Dance!!" Nova yelled.

Nova crouched down, lightning covering her legs. Ushio used her lightning and tried to strike her but the lightning suddenly changed direction and towards Gale who was conscious and panting heavily.

Lightning struck his iron club, "Iron Dragons Lightning Rod Beam!!" He yelled and the lightning suddenly shot out of his iron club but towards Nova.

"Oh my, what a worthless teammate," Ushio giggled and Gale chuckled. "Not sure about that! GO!! NOVA!!" He yelled.

Nova who was 'hit' by the lightning appeared behind Ushio and punched her on the face, "Lightning Dragons Thunderclap!!" She yelled.

Her whole body was surrounded by lightning and as soon as she punched Ushio she disappeared and continuously attacked Ushio all over the place.

Nova then came to a stop stepping on the ground calmly until a flash of lightning struck Ushio, she cried out in pain while Nova dropped to the ground panting.

Gale ran up to Nova, "you alright?" He asked worriedly.

Nova weakly smiled and nodded, Gale sighed in relief. "That was your best attack... let's hope that she stays--" Gale began but was cut off by an ear piercing screech.

"CHAOS MIST MAGIC TERRIBLE RHAPSODY!!!!" Ushio roared and mist lashed towards them all over the place. Her power went berserk and Ushio kept screaming.

All the dragons covered their ears and crying out in pain due to the excruciating pain they were going through. Laxus raised his head cursing under his breath, "SHUT THE HELL UP YOU SCREAMING BANSHEE!!" He roared lightning crackling from his body.

"Lightning Dragons Claw!!" He roared unblocking his ears and kicked Ushio on the stomach. "Iron Dragon's Demonic Sword!!" Gale yelled as Ushio flew over to him.

He slashed her several times until he thought it was enough and finally ceased his attacks.

Gale collapsed on the ground panting heavily and clutching his bleeding arm, "da,n that hurt..." he grumbled trying to stand to only fall back down.

"You kids alright?" Laxus asked the couple who only nodded in response and he sighed. "Well, we've dealt with them all... but, i there's more to it than this..." he muttered running his fingers through his golden locks.

"What do you mean, Laxus-san?" Gale asked resting on the ground. "Call it a hunch... a bad hunch." Laxus answered.

Back to Natsu and Gajeel
Natsu charged his fist engulfed in flames and lightning, followed by Gajeel his skin covered in iron and in shadows. "Lightning Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!!" Natsu bellowed jumping and attempting to punch Akio who dodged the attack.

"Shadow Iron Dragon's Phantom Clutch!!" Gajeel scowled running and slowly sinking into the ground.

"Space Magic Shatter!!" Akio chanted aiming his index and middle finger to the ground making the ground create a large crater. Gajeel was forced out of his shadow form and appear. Smartass!! Gajedl thought in annoyance.

"Shadow Iron Dragon's Roar!!" Gajeel yelled a beam of iron and shadow shot out towards Akio who barely managed to dodge the attack.

Blood gushed out of Akio's forearm and he cursed his weakness, "Space Magic Fallen Star!" He chanted and raised his hand before dropping it with great force. The ceiling began to rumbled and suddenly crumbled apart and fell down towards the dragon slayers at lightning speed.

Natsu looked up at the falling rocks and noticed Gajeel who was trapped under some rubble. "Lightning Fire Dragon's Roar!!" He roared flames and lightning shot out towards the rock blowing them up to smithereens.

But, not all.

A large rock was about to come falling towards Gajeel, Natsu saw this from the corner of his eye. "Oy! Scrap peep! Look out!" He yelled. Gajeel looked up and noticed the large rock headed his way, fast.

Black Shadows surrounded Gajeel's body and he sank down into the Earth. The large rock landed and there was a big loud crashing sound. Rock debris filled the air making Natsu cough and swat the debris away.

A black hole appeared and Gajeel climbed out grunting. "That was close..." he muttered looking back at the huge rock behind him before turning to face the salmon haired teen.

"Thanks for the heads up Pyro Freak." Gajeel said and Natsu grinned. "3 Cirlce Magic- Armageddon!!" Akio chanted. Three purple circles with all sorts of symbols appeared in front of him.

The ground began to shake and crack. Both dragon slayers lost their balance and fell to the floor as the magic circle suddenly began to resonate.

"It's been fun playing with you pitiful Dragon Slayers, but I'm afraid i must conclude this fight," Akio said taking a bow and grinned. "Hope you enjoy... your new opponent, I'm sure your friends will as well."

With that Akio disappeared and the three magic circle then glowed even brighter blinding the dragon slayers.

Once the light died, Natsu uncovered his eyes and looked ahead of him to see a fairly tall man. He had long, messy pitch black hair, his cold glowing yellow eyes stared into his onyx eyes.

The man wore a pitch black cloak, black pants and shin high boots. "Who... the hell... is that?" Gajeel asked but something inside suddenly told him to back off, so he did followed by Natsu.

"I am..." the man spoke in a monotone voice. "Armageddon."

Back to the others
Everyone were still fighting the remaining wizards while Wendy did her best to heal Reiki's, Storm's and Rin's wounds. It exhausted her but she was determined to help her nakamas.

But, just when her magic power was fading a certain brunette approached hee, "well now, your hard at work!" A feminine voice said.

Wendy looked up to see Cana with a smile, "now, i suggest you leave the rest to us!" She said as all the other guild members came running out of the bushes with war cries and attacking.

Erza stepped up to Wendy and smiled, "you're all safe now." She said reassuringly. Wendy returned the smile, "thank you, Erza-san!" She said.