Chapter 4

"Well... we just arrived in a village. About south-east from here, a 2 hour train ride. When we arrived my friends and i were just stretching our legs. Until these two started arguing," Nashi explained pointing to Storm and Luke who both turned away and averted their gaze from everyone.
"After fighting a monster in the village, the civilians and the mayor decided to give us a party. I left my scarf at the inn we were staying at and i went to get it. When i was on my way back. A man in a black ragged cloak attacked me."

"I was wandering why my sister was taking so long so i decided to go and see if she was alright," Luke spoke up. "When i got there i noticed her on the ground so i helped her fught the man."
"While i did, i realised that his magic was Space. But, i thought that was it." He continues. "When i was down, my friends came in and helped us fight."

"Eventually we were beating him. Until, Luke, here remembered something that mom told him when he was young. He warned us that he had not one... but three types of magic." Nashi explained.

Makarov nodded in fascination.

"By the time he had done that... the man unleashed some sort of time magic. First in formed a portal, but, then it exploded. Luke warned us and we tried to escape it but we were to late and we were sucked into the vortex," Gale continued.
"Next thing we new, we fell out of the sky and landed on one of your guild members."

Makarov rubbed his chin, nodding his head slowly, processing the story in his mind. "That is some story." He said before getting off his chair.

"How would you 5 like it if you become members of Fairy Tail?" Makarov asked. The team looked at one another before turning to Makarov with smiles on their faces.

"We'd appreciate it." Rosemary said.

Makarov grinned and walked out the room to get the stamp. Mira, on the other hand was still patching up their wounds.

Thank mavis we had Gale put up that solid script illusion spell on us. Luke sighed as he slid on the comfy velvet chair.

"My, you seem quiet tired," Mira smiled. Luke looked up and noticed the smile, he returned it. Luke then leaned over to Gale, "doesn't she remind you of Nova?" He asked.

Gale blushed furiously, "s-shut up!" He whisper shouted. Luke grinned as Gale lightly punched his arm still blushing.

By the time Makarov came back, Mira had finished patching up the kids wounds, "Mira, your costumers are getting a little... impatient." He noted.

Mira gasped and quickly took the first aid kit and dasjed out the room, closing the door with a big slam.

"Now that she's gone... you can drop the illusion." Makarov said turning serious. "Don't worry, i won't bite."

The team were shocked.

"Gale, drop it." Nashi said with a sigh. Gale raised his hand, but before he said anything hd turned his head at his friends for confirmation.

They nodded.

"Solid script: Break!" He chanted. A blue light erupted from his hand before exploding into a white light which made everyone cover their eyes.

Once the light dimmed, Makarov saw the Fairy Tail guild marks, well, except for Storms and Rosemary.

"I see... so what were the man's three magic types?" Makarov asked as he observed the teens guild marks one by one.

"Space, Parallel and Time," Luke answered hesitantly. "The time magic is how we got here. I think the man got caught in it too."

Makarov sat back down on his chair and grinned, "don't worry. Your secret is safe with me... but you have to tell me who you guys really are." Makarov said.

The team looked at one another and nodded.

"Nashi and Luke Dragneel." Nashi said.

"Storm Fullbuster."

"Gale Redfox."

"Rosemary Fernandez."

"Mhm. Do you have any friends about your age who are in Fairy Tail as well?" Makarov asked out of curiosity.

"Yes, in fact, some of them are our siblings. We have Nova Dreyar, daughter of aunt Mira and uncle Laxus." Storm pointed out. "My twin sister, Sylvia Fullbuster and my older brother Rin Fullbuster."

"Leah Redfox, my evil twin little sister." Gale said emphasizing 'evil'.

"Reiki Fernandez, my little brother," Rosemary finished.

"My, that is quiet a lot of you. How old are you teens anyway?" Makarov asked rubbing his chin.

"Nashi and I are both 14 years old soon to be 15," Luke started. "Storm and Sylvia are also 14, Rin is 16. Leah and Gale are 14, soon to be 15. Reiki is 12 and Rosemary has just turned 15, and Nova is 14 years old."

"Mhm..." Makarov let out before he grinned, he got off his chair. "I think that's enough talk and time to introduce our 'new' members to our family."

He walked to the veranda of the 2nd floor, he cleared his throat. "ALRIGHT!! LISTEN UP YOU BRATS!!" He yelled at the top of his old lungs.

Everyone in the guild began to quieten down. "I want you to meet our new members! Nashi and Luke Dragonheart, Storm Fullockser, Gale McFox and Rosemary Ferncarlet!" He introduced.

The guild erupted into roars in delight and excitement. They were all happy to have 'new' guild members.

The teens then walked down the stairs and realised how late its gotten. "We still don't have a place to stay, you know that right? Rosemary?" Storm pointed out.

"Oh great..." Gale let out rolling his eyes. "Looks like we're sleeping on the streets of our own town."

Luke sighed until Lucy walked up to them along with the rest of Team Natsu. "You guys don't have a place to stay, right?" She asked.

They were shocked, "h-how'd you--"

"Master told us." Gray answred before Nashi could even finish her sentence, while scratching the back of his head. Gray sighed and pointed to Storm, "I'm sure about you. Why don't you stay with me?" He offered.

Storm nodded and joined his young father.

"Don't rape him! Ice perv!" Natsu yelled and recieved a fist to the head. He grunted in pain while clutching his head.

"Rosemary, right? You can stay with me in Fairy Hills with Wendy." She offered. Rosemary smiled and nodded before waving goodbye to the twins and Gale.

"Nashi... is it?" Lucy asked. "You can stay with me in my apartment."

Nashi smiled, "don't worry, Luke. I'll see you tomorrow!" She said running after Lucy while waving to her brother. Luke returned the wave.

"Hey, you can stay with me and Happy!" Natsu exclaimed excited. Luke grinned and raced after his father which left Gale by himself.

Wait... WHAT ABOUT ME?!?!? He thought in panic until he felt a soft, gentle hand on his shoulder. He turned his head and saw his young mother.

"Gale, right?" She asked giving him a warm smile. "Why don't you stay with me?" She offered making Gale smile.

"I'd like that. Thank you... M-er... Levy-san." He said trying to avoid the word 'mom'. He then walked off with Levy and soon ended up talking about books with his own mother like always.