Chapter 19

Nashi was thrown into her cell making her yelp and land on the ground with a sickening thud. She grunted, looking up and glaring at Mecredi before her vision began to blur and then nothing.

Several days had passed since her birthday, everyday she was taken into a separate room to be "interrogated" by either Mecredi or Akio.

It was safe to say that she was hating it and day by day she was beginning to lose hope, her hope that her brother would find her.

A couple of hours later she woke up. Nashi slowly sat up feeling a sting on her shoulder making her wince in lain. She looked at her shoulder seeing dried blood all over it covering the large gash.

Nashi slowly got to her feet. She walked to the bars and grabbed onto them like she always did. Stainless Steel. She thought and cursed under he breath.

"Its fire proof little dragon," a voice said. Nashi raised her head and came face to face with Akio who was smirking. "We came prepared knowing that we were to deal with a strong mage."

Nashi gritted her teeth, "and? How do you know if these chains will be able to withstand my magic? Or these walls?" She asked smirking triumphantly.

Akio chuckled, "those are magic concealing chains, meaning that you can't use your magic," he explained leaning against the wall. "As for the walls, they are coated with a fire resistant paint."

Damn it! She thought. Now i know that I'm absolutely hopeless... unless...

To Luke
Luke scribbled onto a spare sheet of paper. Everyone in the guild was rummaging through the library trying to find a way to find Nashi.

Flashback
"Everyone!" Luke yelled at the top of his lungs getting everyone's attention. "I... um..." he stuttered looking down at the ground.

He suddenly felt a strong hand on his shoulder. Luke looked up and saw Natsu with a reassuring grin.

"I have to tell you all something. The reason why Nashi hasn't been here for the past 4 days," He began. "The truth is... she was kidnapped."

Everyone in the guild gasped, "on my birthday... i received a letter from her kidnappers... Akio the boy that attacked Storm, Gray-san and me and Mecredi Fujimoto both a re related to one another." He explained.

"Luke, do you have any idea where she is?" Erza spoke up after a small silence. Luke looked down and shook his head.

Gray smiled, "don't worry kiddo, we're gonna help you find her." He said with a reassuring smiled.

"You know why?" Gajeel asked folding his arms and grinned.

"CUZ WE'RE FAIRY TAIL!!!" Everyone yelled in unison. Luke watched in amazement as everyone scurried down to the library and already beginning to look through them.

Natsu grinned, "that wasn't so bad now was it?" He asked and pulled onto his arm. "Now c'mon! Let's go find your sister!"

Luke grinned and nodded.
Flashback End

Luke finally stopped and looked at a spell he had managed to create, "everyone! I... i think i found a way!" He yelled waving the piece of paper in the air.

Everyone scurried over to Luke, "I'm not entirely sure if this'll work but... its a tracking spell." He began.

"All we need to do it draw the magic circle and place something that belongs to the person we are looking for." He explained.

"Team Shadow Gear will start the magic circle," Levy offered receiving cheers from Jet and Droy. "Natsu-san and his team and I will look for Nashi's scarf that i also received."

"The rest of us will clear up the library so we have space to make the magic circle." Macao offered.

Soon everyone started and were all over the place while Makarov stood by the library entrance with a smile.

A couple of hours passed and Levy's team finally finished the magic circle. They found it hard to create the circle die to the fact that ever now and then guild members would be at each other's throats.

Luckily Laxus was around helping them and ordering them to shut up and get back to work. Luke and Team Natsu had finally found Nashi's scarf in Natsu's and Happy's house.

"Finally! We found it!" Luke yelled sprinting out of the house waving thr scarf in the air. Team Natsu realised that the scarf looked awfully familiar.

"Hey flame brain... since when was there ever a copy of your stupid scarf?" Gray asked. Natsu glared at Gray, "there was never a copy! And this scarf isn't stupid Ice ass!!" He exclaimed.

"What did you call me? You fire dick?!" Gray spat. Erza ran up to the two and punched them both on the head.

"Ow!" They exclaimed in unison.

After a bit they arrived at the guild. Luke set Nashi's scarf on the ground while he grabbed the crumpled piece of paper from the table.

"Hey Luke... I've been wandering... where did you get that scarf?" Lucy asked while Luke stared at her wide eyed.

"Umm... well, our mother knitted it for her. I have one as well." He explained pulling his jacket up to reveal the scarf tied around his waist.

"We've had them ever since we were just babies," he said with a small smile. "Anyway, we should start. Who knows what Nashi is going through right now."

Lucy nodded and stood back with everyone besides Luke.

"Follow thy mind and soul. Follow thy vision. Let your mind guide you to thee," Luke began. "Nashi Dragneel." He muttered the last bit so that no one knew what Nashi's last name was.

All the dragon slayers could not hear him as the wind in the room picked up. The magic circle glowed and Luke opened his eyes to be bright yellow.

Visions of the forest appeared in his mind before zooming past nature and all its wonders before appearing in a city approximately 31 miles away from the guild. The vision then went around the city before stopping to a mansion outside of the city.

The vision went into the mansion and down through stairs into the basement or rather a dungeon. It went through cells before coming to a stop revealing a wounded, sleeping Nashi.

The light died down and Luke blinked several times before collasping to the ground panting heavily.

"Luke!" Leah exclaimed rushing over to the blonde who looked at her sternly. "Did, did it work?" She asked.

Luke slowly nodded, "yeah, i know where she is. C'mon! We have to go!" He yelled and ran off followed by Team Natsu, the dragons slayers and Luke's friends.

Don't worry Nashi, hang in there for a little bit longer. He thought desperately.