Chapter 6

Its been weeks since the team had settled in the past Fairy Tail guild. Although they found it hard to not say 'mom' and 'dad' to their young parents who haven't even gotten together... yet.

Most of the time it felt weird for them to even be around them, just having a small discussion or just eating in silence while the rest of the guild is just being its usual rowdy self.

Luke was looking at the job board in silence, while being in deep thought. I wonder where that man is now. If he was sucked into the vortex then he'd be in the same time as us. He thought while rubbing his chin thoughtfully.

But... if he's not, then we're never going to find a way back. Unless, mom and dad figure it out themselves... i think. He sighed and picked a job that offered 500,000 jewels.

"Hey, Natsu-san. Do you think this'll do?" He asked handing the job to the eating salmon haired teen.

Natsu shoved his fire spaghetti into his mouth and looked at the job. The had requested to scope out an abandoned village where sitings of demons have been spotted and kill them if seen.

"Yeah! This looks like fun!" Natsu exclaimed with a toothy grin. Luke pumped his fist into the air, "alright! Let's go!" Natsu and Luke exclaimed and rushed out the guild along with the rest of team Natsu.

Before Gray could leave he approached a certain water mage, "hey... um... Juvia. Is it alright if Storm stays with you, Sylvia and Rin?" He asked averting his gaze from Juvia who had hearts in her eyes.

"Of course Gray-sama!" She exclaimed as she watched Gray walk away. Rin and Storm sighed, "is it just me or is dad even more of an idiot than he is in the future?" Storm whispered to his brother.

"Rin thinks that dad is." Rin answered as he rested his chin on his palm. "I wonder how we were even born?" Sylvia chimed.

"Juvia is wondering what you guys are talking about?" Juvia asked turning to the kids who were slightly startled by her sudden voice.

"Nothing at all Juvia-san!" Sylvia, Storm and Rin exclaimed in unison before turning around and began a new and rather random conversation.

That was close... Storm thought.

Meanwhile with Team Natsu, Luke and Nashi who were wandering about through a bustling town which was a few kilometers away from the abandoned village.

They soon arrived at the mayors office. Gray knocked on the door gently and they heard a faint come in they entered the room to reveal a dirty blond haired man, a few inches taller than Lucy, he wore a black top hat, a black coat, with a white button down under shirt, marengo grey pants with cool grey stripes and black polished shoes.

"What business might you have with me today... mages...? I presume?" He said but guessed the last part.

"Yes, we are mages from Fairy Tail," Erza introduced as she showed her mark to the mayor along with everyone else. "We're here for the request that you sent to our guild about the abandoned village and the sitings of demons."

"Ah yes... pleass, please, sit down and make yourselves comfortable." The mayor offered. Within a miniscule of a second Natsu, Luke and Nashi sat down on a very comfortable carmine red couch that was in the corner of the room.

"So comfortable..." they muttered in unison. Lucy shook her head. "Have you guys ever heard of 'manners'?" Lucy asked putting her hands on her hips.

"Sorry m-er-... Lucy-san." Nashi said bowing her head to the blond while Natsu had fallen asleep on the couch while Luke was just in deep thought... again.

"Natsu!" Lucy whisper yelled while Gray, Erza and Wendy talked to the mayo about the job. Lucy hit Natsu on the head, "owww... Luce that huuurt!" The salmon haired teen whine.

Licy sighed and smiled at Natsu gently. Happy who so happened to be there taking pictures with a camera lacrima.

He then out the lacrima away, "they liiiiike each other!" He cooed flying up and recieved a fist to the head.

"Shut it cat!" Lucy growled.

"Hey Natsu, do you think Lucy's on her period?" Happy whispered to Natsu whoch was enough for Lucy to hear, a vein popped on her temple.

"Yeah, definitely. She's so moody today." Natsu said in agreement and they both recieved a fist to the face while Luke and Nashi sweat dropped at their young parents behavior.

Whatever happened to 'manners'? They thought.

"Ok, thank you for the information. We'll clear the request as soon as we can." Erza said in a polite manner and bowed. "Come on, we're going to the abandoned village." She said turning to the rest of the group.

"Nooooo!! Not another train!" Luke, Nashi and Natsu whine as they were dragged out of the room.

"Oh yeah, why don't you guys like trains?" Wendy asked curiously at the twins who looked at one another then back st Wendy.

"Well, when we were young. Some of us got some sort of sickness," Luke began and Nashi immediately understood what story he was using to cover their powers. "Some of us were cured but the others like Luke and I weren't so they placed Dragon slayer Lacrima's in us." She finished.

Luke looked at her and gave her a good-job expression.

"Wow, that must've been hard. Was the sickness that bad?" Lucy asked and the twins nodded in unison.

Once they got into the train the four dragon slayers immediately felt sick. They all stuck their heads out of the window.

"This'll never get old." Gray said with a chuckle. Natsu looked at the raven haired teen, "what was that? You iceberg brain?" He growled before having the need to puke.

He stuck his head out the window once again while Gray triumphantly grinned. "S-S-S-Stupid... t-train. Who e-even... i-i-i-invented this... s-stupid machine?" Luke asked flailing his arms out the train.

"W-W-Would've been b-better... i-if we... w-walked." Nashi stuttered.

Lucy sighed, "Wendy, why don't you use that Troia spell on them?" Lucy asked the blue haired girl.

"Y-yeah... why d-d-didn't you do... that e-earlier, Wendy?" Natsu stuttered in a weak tone. "I-I'm sorry, Natsu-san, I-I forgot..." Wendy admitted weakly.

Wemdy then put her hands on Natsu, "Troia!" She said and did the same to the twins who immediately thanked her.

"Wait, can you do that to yourself?" Nashi asked out of curiosity. Wendy was about to answer when she needed to puke, she stuck her head out the window.

"Here, Wendy, you can rest on my lap." Lucy said gently to the dragon slayer who nodded thankfully.

A few minutes passed and their stop finally arrived. All the dragon slayers scrambled out the train and kissed the ground in delight.

"Free from that hell hole!!" Luke exclaimed and glared at the train that began to set off to its next destination.

"Come on," Erza said and the team set out to the abandoned village. When they got there they saw all the old and broken down buildings, the dirty road and the dead grass.

They walked through the town until all the dragon slayers stopped dead in their tracks.

This pressure... its so familiar. Luke thought before he began to sniff the air. He turned his head and felt a tension in the air.

He saw some thing, he looked at the direction of a dead tree and saw it move. Wait, how can that move when there is no air? He thought and realised what it was.

"Nashi!!" He yelled and pushed his sister out of the way recieving a hard invisible force hit him. He gasped in pain, he flew back and hit an old house.

"Luke!" Nashi yelled and ran up to her brother who was coughing out blood, "Luke what was that?" Nashi asked.

"The man... he's here." Luke coughed as he struggled to get up.