Chapter 20

Luke panted, his legs aching at every step he took and his breath growing heavier and heavier by the second. His friends and Team Natsu were close behind him as well panting and urging their legs to keep going.

"I FREAKIN TOLD YOU WE SHOULDDA TAKEN THE DAMN TRAIN!!!" Storm yelled at the back through his pants.

"SHUT UP YOU OVERGROWN ICICLE!!!" Luke yelled. "Don't... urp... mention train!" All the dragon slayers managed to say without puking.

"What did you call me? You flamethrower?!" Storm exclaimed dashing up to him.

"What the?!" Luke yelled before butting heads with Storm while running and looking at one another. "I'm so confused. How the fck can they run while glaring at each other?" Gale asked bluntly.

"Beats me." Leah shrugged. "Ok then, I'll beat you." Gale yelled and tried to tackle Leah who tripped him over.

"I'm not that stupid you potato freak!" Leah yelled. "Piss off you half assed, biatch!!" Gale yelled and biatch slapped his sister.

"Da faq?! Did. YoU. JuST. SlAp. mE?!" Leah said glaring at her brother with a deadly aura surrounding her.

"That's right, Marco!" Gale yelled.

"I am not MARCO!! DO I LOOK LIKE I WAS EATEN IN HALF BY AN UGLY ASS SMILING GIANT WHO IS NAKED BUT DOESN'T HAVE A PRIVATE PART!?!?!?!" Leah yelled and punched her brother on the face.

"Oh I'm sorry i meant horse face!" Gale yelled and sprinted to the front where Luke and Storm were still glaring at one another.

He ran up in between them, "ok children enough glaring." He said.

"Who you callin a kid?! I'm 15 you dumb metal freak!!" Luke yelled a vein appearing on his temple.

Gale glared at the fire dragon slayer until all three boys received fists on their heads, the trio grunted and clutched their heads.

"That hurt." Gale grunted.

"No sht Sherlock!" Luke and Storm yelled in unison.

"Well gee, thanks Watson's!!"

"WOULD YOU THREE JUST SHUT UP AND KEEP RUNNING!!! WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!!" Sylvia yelled.

"Ok, ok. Geez, no need to be like mom when Rin, you and I are walking around partly naked in the house." Storm said in annoyance.

"Why are you including me?!" Slyvia yelled at the top of lungs. "You just stripped." Storm said bluntly pointing at his sister who was now just wearing her bra and underwear.

"S-S-SHUT UP! D-D-DON'T P-POINT YOU I-I-IDIOT!!!" She yelled covering herself and quickly ran around trying to find her clothes.

After a few more minutes of yelling at one another they finally arrived at the town. They all gasped and wheezed for air before finally moving on. By the time they found the mansion it was finally dusk.

"Luke c'mon man, we've been searching and we finally found. We can't just barge in there, especially at night. We can do this tomorrow, after all a dragon is more fun to look at when his colours are shining in the light." Gale stated.

Luke clenched his fist, "fine." He spat and stormed (lol get it?) off followed by everyone else.

The rest of the day whizzed by and finally morning came. Luke instantly got up and took a quick shower before putting on a sleeveless black jacket, white baggy pants, tan boots and his scarf which he put around his neck for once.

By the time he finished everyone else had finished and they were off. They bolted to the mansion and stood on tree branches.

"Looks like its got crappy security," Gray pointed out. "Nah sht snowflake!" Natsu exclaimed punching him on the head.

"Ow, piss off you overgrown heater!" Gray growled. "Anyway, enough of that. What should we do?" Nova asked looking st the mansion closely.

"Who cares what we do." Luke grumbled. "Yeah, but we still have to think of something before we do--"

Before Leah could finish her sentence Luke jumped off the tree branch he was on and down the tree.

"LUKE!!! WAIT!!" She yelled and followed him.

"Oh my-- those two have got to be the most stubborn couple that is ever to exist." Sylvia giggled.

"Yeah, 'couple'." Rin chuckled.

"I CAN HEAR YOU, YOU STUBBORN ICE HEAD AND WATER FACE!!!" Leah yelled her face turning a shade of pink.

"SHUT IT YOU METAL HEAD!!"

"C'mon! This isn't the time to argue! We have to go after Luke before he causes anymore trouble." Nova said and jumped down the tree.

"Umm... that might be too late." Reiki pointed out. Everyone looked towards the mansions gates and saw Luke lighting his fists on fire.

Luke punched the gates open and lot his feet on fire. He darted towards the mansion in rage. Everyone quickly jumped off the tree and ran after the stubborn dragon slayer.

Luke kicked the doors open revealing mages and several rouge wizards that had escaped imprisonment several times.

"Oh? What's a little kid doin' here?" A wizard asked raising her eyebrow and approaching the blond who had his hair shadowing his eyes.

"Kid...?" Luke asked looking at the female wizard with a melancholy look. "WHO IN THE WORLD ARE YOU CALLIN' A KID YOU BTCH!!" He roared and punched her on the face.

He then slammed his fire fist on the ground making it rumble and erupt in flames as well. "TELL ME WHERE SHE IS?!?!" He roared looking at the scared mages.

"WHERE IS THE WIZARD THAT MECREDI AND AKIO FUJIMOTO BRANG IN?!?" He demanded slamming his fist onto a stone pillar completely breaking it.

"We dunno what you're talkin' about kiddo. But, you are in a whole lotta trouble!" A male wizard growled and several weapons appeared behind him.

"If you don't want to tell me, then fine," Luke said taking in a deep breath. "I'M GONNA BEAT OUT OF YOU ALL!!" He yelled and charged towards the crowd of mages that all charged towards him as well with their magic ready to attack him.