Chapter 27

"Ice Make Lance!!" Gray yelled sliding on his ice towards his opponents making an ice lance and stabbing them ensuring that he is not killing his opponents but injuring them badly.

"Water Barrel!" Juvia exclaimed as a wave of water crashed on some mages and curled before disappearing dropping the mages in the water.

Gray kneeled down next to Wendy who was with Storm, "how is he?" He asked looking at the young ice maker mage.

"He's unconscious and his wounds are a little major but i can heal some of it," Wendy explained. "Don't worry, the others will handle Reiki and Rin." Gray said reassuringly.

Wendy nodded and focused on healing Storm.

Suddenly several 3 layered magic circles appeared in front of them all. The magic circles began to resonate and emitted a bright light making everyone cover their eyes.

Once the light died down 5 people stepped out. A boy with firey red hair and golden yellow eyes, a girl with snow white hair and piercing blue eyes, another boy who had caramel brown hair and pitch black eyes, a girl with beautiful long blue hair and turquoise blue eyes and a girl with jet black hair and yellow eyes.

"Who are they?" Gray asked standing up and facing the four strangers.

"Who are we?" The girl with snow white hair asked staring blankly at the guild before them.

"We are Armageddon..." the four strangers answered.

"Armageddon?" Wendy repeated.

Levy gasped, "Amageddon... also known as Judgement day. These people are... the people who... will..." she tried to explain but her legs were shaking and she fell to her knees.

"Bring destruction to you all," The girl with pitch black hair and yellow eyes finished. "We are the incarnation of Armageddon, summoned by our master. We will, do our job." The boy with firey red hair explained.

"And none of you will survive this," the girl with blue hair said. "Prepare for you Judgement day... Fairy Tail!" The boy with caramel brown hair said.

The caramel haired boy slammed his fists onto the ground making it rumble, "Earth Armageddon Magic Colossal Uprise!" He chanted. The ground began to shake making everyone unsteady.

The ground tore apart into two and spikes emerged from the ground fast. "Ice Make Devil's Zeroth Destruction Bow!" Gray chanted jumping up and aiming the ice bow to the caramel haired boy.

He fired, but a large rock spike emerged from the ground and reflected the attack. Gray moved to the side as best he could in mid air and the arrow scratched his shoulder.

"Shit!" Gray muttered clutching his bleeding shoulder. "Gray-sama, are you alright?" Juvia asked and Gray nodded.

The air suddenly grew hot, "Fire Armageddon Magic Hades Wrath!!" The boy with firey red hair chanted.

Fire emerged from the cracks that was made.

"Water Magic Water Slicer!" Sylvia yelled and water attacked the fire to only be evaporated and have no effect.

"No effect..." she muttered and cursed under her breath. "Black Hole Armageddon Magic Black Dance!" The girl with jet black hair chanted before she twirled and disappeared.

Several black holes appeared and everyone was slowly being sucked in. Gray caught hold of Juvia who lost her grip and grabbed onto a large rock.

The pitch black haired girl then came out one of the black holes and repeatedly attacked everyone at a fast pace. Suddenly the girl with snow white haired got sucked in and appeared in front of Gray.

"Ice Armageddon Magic Frostbite!" She chanted and slammed her pale hand onto Gray's making Juvia jealous. Gray's hand felt cold, his hand felt like it was about to break apart and he cried out in pain.

"Water Magic Steam!" Juvia chanted as she glared at the snow white haired girl with jealousy. Steam emitted from her body and slowly Gray's hand began to warm up.

Gray swung his other arm throwing Juvia to the air, "Water Magic Tsunami!" She chanted and a huge wave of water came towards the snow white haired girl. She jumped and ice formed on the water as she landed on it.

"Not so fast!" Sylvia yelled. "Water Magic Prison Lock!" She chanted an a water circular cage filled with water. The snow white haired girl smirked and the water froze and shattered to pieces.

"Water Armageddon Magic Poseidon's Law!" The girl with blue hair chanted and water emerged from the cracks. A large water like figure formed and slammed his fist onto the ground before exploding onto everyone nearly drowning them.

"Ice Make Freeze!" Gray chanted and the water that came towards his fellow Nakamas froze. He sighed in relief and collapsed on the ground panting.

"My, your pretty good," the girl with snow white hair giggled. "I am Yukine Yukio, the Ice Armageddon." She introduced.

Gray clicked his tongue and got up. A black tattoo covered his right of his body and his hair turned to slick back hair. "Gray Fullbuster, Ice Devil Slayer and Ice Maker Mage." He said with a grin.

Juvia looked at Yukine with envy until there was a giggle, "jealous are we?" A soft, gentle feminine voice asked. Juvia turned her attention to the girl with long blue hair.

"I am Aerial Tsunami, the Water Amageddon." She said looking down at Juvia. "Juvia Lockser, the Water Mage." She said. Water rose from the ground surrounding both girls who both got ready to fight.

The firey haired boy aimed his hand at Rosemary who had equipped into her Flame Empress armour, "witness my flames! The flames that will never die!" He said grinning. "Fire Armageddon Magic Kingdom Come!" He chanted.

Fire rose from the ground and attacked some of the guild members and came towards Rosemary who tried to block the attack.

The heat was enough to melt her sword and part of her armour. Rosemary flew back hitting a large rock. "Rosemary!" Wendy exclaimed and turned to face the enemy before her.

She looked down at Storm who was still being healed and then turned her attention back to the fire haired boy. What do I do? She thought in panic, tears forming in her eyes. Someone... help... she thought.

Suddenly a bright light appeared out of nowhere. Makarov who approached Wendy grinned, "it's about time you got here..." he said. Wendy looked at Makarov in confusion and looked at a portal before them.

"Sorry we're late, master." A salmon haired man said with a grin.