Chapter 10

Gray was wandering through the bustling streets of Magnolia in deep thought. Who are those kids really? He thought shoving his hands in his pockets.

I mean, some haven't showed us their magic, pyro said that some of them have dragon slaying magic because they have Lacrima's in them. He thought.

Unable to notice where he was walking he came to a dead stop when he realised that he was in the forest. Wait... HOW THE HELL DID I GET HERE!? He thought in panic until he heard a faint shout a few metres away.

Gray ran through the forest towards the source of the shout, by the time he got there he found a large clearing. Wasn't this a town? What happened to it? He thought and noticed Luke on the ground with blood on his face and arm.

"Oi, Luke! Are you alright?" Gray asked, skidding on the dirt and next to the blonde who coughed. "Behind you!" He exclaimed.

Gray turned around and saw a young teen, "who are you? And what have you done to them?!" Gray asked in a demanding tone.

"Space magic: Overthrow!" The teen yelled and a gust of wind hit Gray sending him flying to a bunch of trees.

"Gray-san!!" Luke yelled and bolted towards the the teen. "Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!!" He roared as he set his right fist ablaze.

The teen just smirked, "Akio was it?" Luke asked as he soared through the air. "Yeah, i  may be dumb and stupid a lot of the times... but, that doesn't mean that I won't make you pay for hurting my friends!!" Luke roared.

"Parallel magic: Alternate Attack!!!" Akio yelled, his right fist set ablaze and attacked Luke. Their attacks collided making a huge explosion of flames and gust of wind.

"YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO MY SISTER!!!!!" Luke roared, without realising it his eyes turned blood red, red-ish scales appeared on his arm and temple.

Akio stared at Luke before he was overpowered, he flew back and hit a large rock, "w-what... are y-y-you?" Akio asked coughing out blood.

Luke panted, "i am... a Fairy Tail wizard!!" Luke yelled and charged once again. "FIRE DRAGON'S CLAW!!!!" He roared and kicked the dirty blond haired teen.

"Time magic: Time Reverse!!" Akio yelled as he flew in the air, a magic circle appeared before him with 2 clock hands. The large clock hand turned back twice and  Luke was back in the area he was before.

What the hell...? He thought until he recieved a kick to the ribs. Luke coughed out blood as he spun through the air.

"Ice make: Ice Cannon!!" A certain raven yelled as an ice cannon appeared beside him, it fired an ice cannonball which darted directly to Akio.

"Space magic: Silence!!" Akio roared and the cannonball dispersed. Gray dropped to the ground as his hair slicked back, a black tattoo went through hid right eyes and body along with a mark on his right forearm.

"Ice Devil's Zeroth Destruction Bow!!" Gray yelled taking a stance, holding an intricate bow and arrow in place. He fired the arrow, whoch soared through the air at high speed.

Akio barely had enough time to react and the arrow turned into a spikey array of ice which greatly damaged him.

Luke and Storm appeared out of the bushes with attacks, "Ice make: Ice Blade- Seven Ice Dance!!" He chanted making an ice sword and repeatedly slashing Akio.

With only a miniscule of a second he found an opening and caught Storm's ice sword and punched him on the gut.

Storm stumbled back while Luke used him like a spring board and attacked Akio, "FIRE DRAGON'S CRUSHING FANG!!!" He roared and set his hands ablaze and swiped his hands in a claw like motion which burned Akio on the arm.

He cried out in pain as he skidded across the dirt.

Luke landed on the ground lanting heavily, his eyes flashed back to his onyx eyes and the scales disappeared.

"Take that... you, bastard..." he let out as he collasped onto the ground unconscious. Gray walked up to the two boys and turned to the teen who was getting back up again.

No way! He can still get up even though he was beat up with such powerful attacks?! He thought in disbelief.

"Space magic: Invisible Strike!" Akio managed to let out and motioned his hand in the air before dropping it.

An invisible slash came towards Gray and a large gash appeared on his chest with blood gushing out of the wound.

Grau coughed out blood, clutching the wound. Crap, I'm... loosing too much... blood. He thought taking his shirt off and ripped it. He then used it as a bandage and wrapped it around the wound.

"This'll have to do." He muttered and picked the two unconscious boys up. They're badly wounded. He thought and suddenly noticed a cut on Storm covered in... ice.

Ice magic?! Gray thought as he began to walk. Now that I think about it... he said before 'ice make'. So, Storm has Ice make magic... but... who taught him? And... most of all... who are their parents?

Gray shook his head and rushed to the guild, grunting in pain every now and the. Once he got there he kicked the doors open, the whole guild looked at the three boys. Gray's strenght faded and he collapsed onto the ground dropping the two young teens he carried in his arms.

Everyone rushed up to Gray and the two teens, "hey! What happened?!" Natsu exclaimed pushing through the crowd and saw Luke, Storm and Gray unconscious with all sorts of wounds on them.

"What the hell... happened to them?" He let out as Lucy joined him, she bent down and checked their pulse. She sighed in relief, "they're alright. They're just unconscious." She announced and everyone sighed.

"Quickly, take them to the hospital. We have to clean and patch their wounds before they get infected," Mira suggested as Natsu picked up Luke, Rin picked up Storm and Elfman put Gray's arm over his neck and dragged him to the hospital.

Natsu looked at Luke in suspicion. His scent seems familiar... Natsu thought before shaking his head. Eh, who cares! I'm gonna get this done and then eat something!! I'm so hungry!!!