Chapter 30 |Final|

The battle raged on, Future Natsu and Laxus took down the Armageddon's one by one. While everyone fought the mages that worked with Mecredi and Akio who were defeated by Natsu and Luke.

The group headed out to the battlefield to find everyone fighting off the remaining mages that were left. "Fire Armageddon Magic Crimson Judgement!!!"

The fire from the ground began to grow and lash at everyone that was in the boy's way.The clouds began to cover the sky and fire too came down from the sky. "Witness hell from the heavens, little fairies!" The boy yelled 

"Ready, Laxus?" Future Natsu asked getting into a position that made him look like he was going to run. "Born ready you fireball!"Future  Laxus grumbled lightning emitting from his body. Future Natsu grinned excitedly as fire covered the whole battlefield.

"What are they doing?" Gray asked his Future self. "Natsu and Laxus maybe rivals but their teamwork bests all of ours, and they're unison raid is stronger than all unison raids made." His Future self explained.

"Bare witness the fury of the dragons combined..." Future Natsu chanted. "The heavens rage..." Future Laxus muttered closing his eyes and inhaling.

"... and Hell's wrath." Future Natsu finished his body engulfed in flames and Future Laxus' lightning surrounding him too.

"Unison Raid!" They exclaimed in unison. Future Laxus opened his eyes and his lightning went berserk. Future Natsu sprinted towards the boy at lightning speed.

"Lightning Fire Dragon's Terrible Terror!" They yelled in unison as Future Laxus jumped up striking the boy with his lightning as Future Natsu smashed into the boy. Future Laxus landed next to Future Natsu red lightning emitted from his body.

Their backs against one another. Soon red and black flames and red flames combined before they both sprinted off. Red and Black streaks were only seen and the boy stood there not knowing what was going on until he spotted the two in front of him.

He felt a sudden shock and he was suddenly sent flying back with Red Lightning and Red and Black flames combined. The firey haired boy rolled across the ground and soon came to a stop, completely knocked out, possibly close to death. 

"That was the last of those guys." Future Natsu muttered wiping his hands. Laxus sighed, "they weren't even that much of a challenge though..." He huffed.

Everyone looked around to see all their opponents knocked out or close to death. "Is it finally over?" Reiki asked standing up with the help of his sister.

"Yeah, it finally is," Storm muttered and suddenly noticed Nashi walking side by side with her brother.

"Nashi!" He exclaimed rushing up to the salmon haired teen who smiled at the ice maker mages presence.

Storm hugged her while Nashi's face turned completely red. "NASHI!!" Everyone yelled excluding the Future Fairy Tail guild.

Nashi finally got some air and noticed Future Natsu and Future Lucy greeting her with wide grins and open arms.

"Mom! Dad!" Nashi and Luke yelled and ran up to their parents hugging them back making a certain blonde and fire dragon slayer blush furiously.

1 Week Later
Everyone was fully rested and all better. Their future selves were now preparing to leave with everyone else.

"It was really nice to know you all," Nashi said standing next to Luke with a smile. "You've all been so nice to us... even though we lied..." Luke said bowing at the same time with Nashi.

"Nah! We don't care if you lied to us!" Natsu grinned. "You guys are family after all!" He laughed as everyone hugged and began to say their goodbyes.

Soon a portal appeared in front of the guild. The Future Fairy Tail guild walked out followed by their past selves. They said their final goodbyes and before they knew it Nashi and Luke were back to their original time.

"That was some adventure, don't you think, Nashi?" Luke asked. Nashi nodded and smiled, "it was some adventure."

"One that we will never forget." Reiki said approaching the twins who turned around and noticed their friends who were all smiling. "Yeah, tell me about it." Gale said holding hands with Nova.

"Oy, you kids better hurry up so we can celebrate your return." Gray yelled from the distance. "We'll be right there dad!" Storm yelled and ran off followed by Nashi and the others except for Luke.

Leah who was about to run off stopped, "hey, aren't you going to come?" She asked. Luke smiled, "you guys can go ahead." He said.

Leah smiled and ran up to Luke before kissing him on the cheek before running off to join the others. Later that night everyone celebrated the return of their kids. Though it was late everyone was still having a good time.

Luke sat on the roof of the guild reviewing the events in the past. Who knew dad was so dense. He chuckled.

"What are you laughing at?" A feminine voice said behind him. Luke turned around and saw Nashi. Luke grinned and layed down on the roof, "just thinking how dense dad is." He said.

Nashi chuckled, "tell me about it." She said looking up at the starry sky with a big smile. "But, we got to meet them... we got to meet how our parents were back then, how everyone was too."

"Yeah, like your boyfriend's parents, haha!" Luke laughed Nashi's face turned completely red and she lightly punched her brother's arm.

"Says you!" She yelled. "Don't think i didn't see Leah kissing you on the cheek and you blushing like crazy! Plus i notice you glancing at her everyone now and then too."

Luke blushed as well. He put his left arm around her neck and began to ruffle her hair with his hand.

He let go as the two burst out laughing.

"Your such a stalker." Luke chuckled while Nashi rolled her eyes.

"Oy! You guys coming back in?" Storm asked from below. The two looked at Storm and smiled. "We'll be right there, ice head!" They answered in unison.

Storm sighed and walked back into the guild.

Luke stood up doing a couple of stretches before offering his hand for Nashi to take, "well, it was fun while it lasted." He said while Nashi took his hand.

"It was definitely a blast to the past." Nashi grinned as the two walked back into the guild.

Blast To The Past

End~
________________
Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this book and i thank you guys for sticking with this book till the very end. You guys made made me so happy with all the reads, votes and comments for this book so thank you so much! Unfortunately this book is finished and thank you for the reads again. Also check out my new nalu book Forbidden Love. Till next time yall!

Ja ne!
DeathGod out