Chapter 5

It was early in the morning, Nashi woke up with a yawn followed by a big stretch. She looled around and soon realised that she was sleeping in her young mother's bed.

The place sure looks different. She thought to herself with a smile. Nashi then got out of bed and almost got hit by a flying salmon haired teen.

She quickly dodged the figure and peeked to the corner to see Lucy scolding a young blond haired teen.

Classic... She thought and entered the room with a warm smiled. "You know Luke. You may like to enter other peoples rooms, but, you hate it wjen people do it to you." She pointed out.

"Shut up, Nash!" He exclaimed in embarrassment. "What about you?! You hate it as well." He hissed.

There was a groan making everyone turn their heads, they saw Natsu rubbing his head as he staggered towards them.

"Lucy..." he whine in pain. "That huuurt!" He started whining like a little kid to Lucy, who tried to ignore him, but, eventually she gave up and smiled.

"Well, since you guys are here. I might as well cook breakfast for you." She said giving a small sigh and walked to the kitchen.

Everyone cheered.

Nashi quickly took a 10 minute shower and put on the same clothes she wore before. Luke however was wearing something slightly different.

He was wearing a black tank top that fit him, a sleeveless porpoise grey tunic with red trimmings, white baggy pants, a brown belt and black boots.

"Where'd you get the new clothes?" Nashi asked out of curiosity.

Luke shrugged, "Happy and I went shopping while Dad was still asleep. We were surprised he didn't wake up to all the ruckus we were making." He answered while scratching the back of his head.

"Well, that's new." Nashi said before joining their young parents for breakfast.

"Thank you for this meal!" They said in unison before starting to eat. Natsu stuffed his face along with the twins, but, Nashi ate as clean as the two boys, while Lucy just sat and and smiled at the site of them.

I wonder... if my future will be something like this. She thought before mentally slapping herself. What am I thinking?! She asked herself.

"Hey Luce? Aren't you going to eat?" Natsu asked looking at the blond. Lucy turned her head to the salmon haired dragon slayer and smiled.

"I am... you idiot." She said but mumbled the last bit, even though Natsu heard it. He grinned and began to stuff his face once again.

Once they finished eating they headed to the guild, "hey, Luke. What do you think the others are doing right now?" Nashi asked.

Luke put his hands behind his head and shrugged, "who knows. I'm pretty sire, mom and dad along with the rest of the guild are already looking for us." He answered and sighed.

This is so tiresome. But, that man... just who is he? Luke thought while rubbing his chin in deep thought. Mom and Dad have already encountered him... but, hell who knows how long ago that was.

"Luke? Edolas to Luke!!" Nashi yelled waving her hand in front of Luke's facd, he blinked a couple of times and looked at Nashi with an annoyed look.

"What?" He hissed.

"What were you thinking about?" She asked ignoring the fact that her own brother had just done that.

"Nothing, i was just thinking about that man, the one that attacked us." Luke answered.