7 Gossip Girl

"Mikayla!? WHERE ARE YOU?" Matt shouted.

"I-I'm um at my friend's house.." I said. I hoped that he wouldn't notice my voice shaking.

"Oh okay. Next time text me when you sleep over at your friend's okay?"

"Okay well....see you later"

I took a deep breathe and looked around. where is chuck bass?

"Chuck?" I shouted. But he didn't answer. I could hear sound of the water in the bathroom so he must be there.

I picked up my bag and got off the house silently.

At the entrance, I tried to take a taxi but I realised that I didn't have enough many to take a taxi so I had to walk to my house.

****

I already knew how to get to my house from there so I didn't get lost. When I finally got my house my phone rang.

It's gossip girl.

'Chuck Bass caught New Girl. What happened to him and her last night? But you know...He Is Chuck Bass. Xo Xo Gossip Girl'

Dawn it! How could gossip girl find me!? Anyway I have to talk to Matt that I'm sorry.

*****

I told him about last night. But it was all lies. I told him I was at Blair's party and slept with her and her friends. Fortunately he believed it.

*****

Next Monday.

"See you later Matt!" I smiled and got off my house.

At the entrance of my apartment, there was a limo.

The window of the limo opened and Chuck Bass spoke to me.

"Hello beautiful." he said.

"H-hi Chuck." I smirked.

"Get in."

I wanted to get in because I was really tired but I said "No thanks. I can walk down to school." and started to walk.

I could see Chuck's limo passed across me. But I tried not to see it.

****

At school, everyone was looking and pointing at me. What is going on...? Why is everyone looking at me?

Oh I got it. Gossip Girl.

I pretend not to care about everyone and kept walking to my first period.