37 Almuni party

"Nate....I-I was stupid but I-...." I cried over.

Nate came closer to me and said.

"Mikayla...its not your fault. Chuck will understand...."

"P-please don't t-tell Chuck....I'll talk to him...." I said. I couldn't stop crying. I felt so horrible again....

***

Today we're going to attend Constance alumni party. I wore a dress from Alice and Olivia. {{SEE THE DRESS ON THE TOP}}

Blair's old minions spoke to us.

"Chuck and Mikayla....you guys looks cute together!"

I smiled and Chuck kissed on my cheek. We started to walk to dance floor. Actually I didn't tell him yet....Nate told me to tell Chuck soon but I couldn't because I'm too scared.

We got on the dance floor and started dancing....

After dancing, we headed to the bar.

"Would you like any drink?" a barman asked us.

"2 dri-" I cut Chuck off.

"Just 1 please" I said.

Chuck looked at me. He seems surprised.

"What's wrong with you?" he said

"I-I just don't feel like drinking...." I said.

"But you always feel like drink don't you?" he smirked.

"B-but now I don't...."

Maybe he understood me. But I have to tell him as soon as possible....

*RING*

Everyone's phone rang together. I knew it was Gossip Girl.

'Are you enjoying with your old friends? Today's biggest news is.... Mikayla and Nate went to see a doctor of Gynecology. Looks like a new student is now here at this party. Xo Xo Gossip Girl.'

Dawn It!!!!! I looked at Chuck.... He was looking at ground.

"C-chuck....l-let me explain it...." I said with shaking voice.

He suddenly left here without saying anything...He got on the limo and left. I ran to the entrance and took a taxi. I headed to Empire to explain to Chuck....