45 XOXO

5 years later.

Today's Serena and Dan's wedding. I was surprised when I heard they were going to marry but I knew they would be happy together.

Chuck and I went to the church with Henry. He was wearing a suit which is very cute. I hold his hand and went into the church. There were already some people. Actually not so many people. Because Dan and Serena wanted to invite close friends and families.

"Hi" Blair greeted us.

"Hi Blair. How are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm doing well but I'm busy at making my new collection." she said. Blair launched her own fashion company.

***

After the wedding ceremony, we got together. We all have been busy so we haven't see each other for about 3 month.

We talked about how amazing today's wedding was and how we are doing lately.

Henry was playing a game on Chuck's phone. But sometimes he listened to our conversation but I'm not sure he understood us.

Nate became a politician. I wanted him to run for state governor's race. Because I'm sure he would win.

Blair's collection is sold in only usa now but next her collection will be sold world wide. She told me she was going to show me some her new collection.

Dan became a writer on New York Times. He was still an apprentice but I'm sure he will be famous.

For me, Im working on Vogue mags. I like fashion and mags so this job fits me.

Henry becomes 5 in a week. Chuck and I will hold a family party for him.