19 The Truth

{{ATTENTION! SEXUAL CONTENT}}

We kissed again and again. He bites my lips. I touched his hair. Suddenly his hands moved to my back. He undressed me and I didn't refuse. I took his jacket off.

He push me on the bed. We kissed harder and harder.....

***

"Brad come with me!" Blair took his hand and walked into the room. There were Nate and Serena.

"Stay away from Mikayla" Nate said.

"What?" Brad said"

"I know your secret that you have a wife." Nate said with strong voice. He said that for Mikayla and Chuck.

"If you promise that you get off this town and never see Mikayla again, I won't tell her the truth." Serena said.

Brad walked away and have gone somewhere.....

***

We still kissed hard....I like his lips and kisses. I wish Brad kissed me like that...WAIT. Brad...! I-I....I AM SO STUPID!!!!

"STOP!" I shouted and push him away.

"I can't do this anymore. Because I have a boyfriend. I'm sorry Chuck..."

I quickly put my dress on and got off the room.

I went downstairs. There were only Serena Nate and Blair. What happened? Where's Brad?

"What happened?" I asked.

"Mikayla....umm" Nate said.

"I'll talk to her." Chuck was going downstairs.

"About what?" I said. They were looking at me with serious face. I didn't know what happened. But I knew it was something bad....

Chuck told me everything about Brad. I was really shocked and sad. But I was stupid that I trusted Brad and I didn't trust Chuck. The fact he was kissing a girl at Blair's birthday party didn't change but I don't care. He tried to protect me. He cared me.

{{HIIII! THANKS FOR READING! I am so happy that some of you liked this book.

I'll update next chapter when this book gets 370 views! Love you all }}