24 Strong Man

"What did you say!?" Is that true? Is she safe?

"You heard me! Call some friends and come to hospital right now!!!"

He was upset so was I. First I called Blair she said she was going to call Dan so next I called Chuck.

But he didn't answer. I called him again. he didn't answer again....I texted him '911' and I called him once more.

He finally answered.

"What? I told you to leave m-" I cut off him

"SERENA GOT IN A CAR ACCIDENT!! COME TO HOSPITAL NOW!!!" I shouted loud.

I took a taxi and headed to the hospital.

When I got there, Nate was outside of the hospital.

"Nate! Where is she!?" I shouted.

He looked so sad and upset.

"S-she is in the room left corner...."

I rushed into the room. There were already Blair and Dan. They sat down next to Serena. Serena was sleeping and her face was horrible.

After she woke up, Blair told me and Dan that she wanna be with just Serena so we went out. Dan bought some drink at a vending machine. Lily (Serena's mom) and Eric were also there and sitting down.

I walked though hallway and found Chuck. He was sitting on the floor and looking down. I sat next to him.

"Hi" I said.

We have been silent for a while. Then Chuck opened his mouth...

"My father always thought I was weak. I couldn't be there when he.....I left. Ran away...Ive been pushing myself to prove him wrong that's why I bought Empire. and I was pushing you away...." He said with shaking voice.

"I dot think you ran away because you couldn't handle death Its because you couldn't handle your feeling. You're strong. You carry people and....me. You're becoming a man in a way that Bart never was." I kissed on his cheek and stood up.

I took my hand behind him and said.

"Come. Let's say good bye."

He stood up and put his arm on my shoulder.

"Thank you Mikayla." then he kissed on my cheek.

We headed to a graveyard.

{{HI EVERYONE! THANKS FOR READING :)

Your comments & votes mean a lot for me! I'll update next chapter when this chapter gets 5 comments! }}