39 Harry Willson

"Hi Mikayla. You missed me?"

I was shocked and couldn't say anything. I kept opening my mouth for a while....

Blair and Serena went downstairs.

"Who's he Mikayla?" Serena asked.

"I-it's....Harry.....the father of my baby...." I said.

"Yes I am. Hello ladies. I'm Harry Willson. Mikayla can we talk?" He said.

"A-about what...? I-I don't wanna talk to y-you...." my voice was shaking.

Suddenly he took my hand and tried to go somewhere.

"Stop or I'll call police." Blair said.

Thanks to Blair, Harry maybe have gave up on talking to me but I don't know what he is going to do.

*RING RING*

From Chuck

I need to talk to you

His text was simple. I took a taxi to go to his room.

"Chuck...." I said walking into his room.

"Mikayla....I was upset last night. I didn't think of your feeling I just thought just my feeling. Sorry...." Chuck said.

I smiled and said.

"I'm sorry too Chuck....I-I am so happy right now that you understood me...." I said.

He kissed me and opened his mouth.

"I-"

Suddenly the door of the elevator opened.

"Hello Mikayla Ross and Chuck Bass." someone called out loud as we looked at him.

He was Harry.

"Who's he?" Chuck said.

"Oh your boyfriend doesn't know your baby's father?" Harry said.

Shit....

"Is that true Mikayla?" Chuck said.

"Y-yes...." I said. I tried not to look at Harry because I was too scared

"Mikayla you have to choose me. Because I am your baby's father." Harry said.

"B-but...." I was cutter off.

"Stay away from her." Chuck said.

"Don't be so upset Chuck Bass." Harry smirked. He came closer to me and took my hand.

"Mikayla I love you. I'm sorry that I left you alone. That was a mistake. But you love me don't you?" Harry said.

"I-I...." I couldn't say anything because I'm too shocked.

"Let's go back to London. To grow up our baby." Harry smirked and took my hand....

Suddenly Chuck punched him.

{{Thank you everyone for reading this book. I love you all!

I have something to tell you. I decided to finish this book soon. Maybe I'll update 5 more chapter then complete. I was so happy that you read this book. Once again Thank You Very Much!}}